Thursday, June 21, 2007

**~YES! SO I THINK I CAN DANCE!!!!LET"S!!!~**


Did YOU seeeeeeeeeeeee those wonderful dancers last night????!!!! OooooOOOOOOO I LOVE them!!! I get sooooOOOO nervous for them!! Anya & Danny!!!!!Their dancing gave me the CHILLS!!! It was sooOOOOo beauty full!!! That SPIN was thrilling!!!Sara &_____ were very good too and I like Pascha, I'm sooOooo excited, I can't think of all their names!!! Dominic&______ tooo!!! Phew!!!
I got my tambourine and Manmohan Waris is my partner!!! LOL I've only danced once thru the whole cd but my tambourine playing was pretty good!!! if I say so MYSELF!!! There are different sound effects for it I never even knew!!!
My advice for YOU today!!!!= REPEAT THIS OUT LOUD AND THEN DO IT!!! Yes!!!! YES!!!! SO I THINK I CAN DANCE TOO!!! xoxoxoxooooooxoxoxox

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

I can dance. Just not like the people on "So You think You Can Dance." I always tell my DH it was true love as he doesn't dance for beans! What else would make me marry him? Had to be true love!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

I watched that last night too! I get nervous for them also. I can't remember which couple that danced, but they brought tears to my eyes. They were great! He almost broke down too... the dancer did.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Mauricio said...

Hola!!!!!!

Have a nice weekend :o)

6:25 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

We love that show and think they are all terrific! It's too hard to pick a favorite.

Your self portrait is amazing, especially in sepia.

XXOO

8:14 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

i danced last night at a summer solstice celebration...it was magical. we all should dance more often! xo, mindy

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home