Thursday, June 14, 2007

YOUR LOVE IS LOVELY


pHEW! How is everyone??!!! It's been hot and nice here in West Virginia!!! I need my Blogging Breaks! tee hee
haven't even collaged or painted til' yesterday! Been too busy digging up beds and planting Cosmos, Zinnias, daisies, sunflowers, lavender, basil and what else???!!! I don't know, some of the seeds aren't co-operating!!! The Sweet peas, where are they???! and scrubbing down porches constantly, it must be the pollen + we live near a road but there isn't that much traffic but boy, do I get the dust!!!
I've been getting these sweet notes from the universe, YOU might want to get them too! They are right on some days!!! They are free, of course they have things to buy included in your emails but YOU are not obligated to buy! The web site is www. tut.com, just go down where it says to click onto the notes from the universe!http://www.tut.com/
Also, today I happened onto this!!! http://www.stampington.com/html/artful_blogging.html#price***WISH I would have known about this, I hope they are going to do another one!!! tee hee I would LOVE to be in this! Congrats! on the Bloggers who are!!! Why didn't they let me know???!!!! Oh well! HOPE your LOVE is lovely!!!!xoxoxoxoxooxoo, Cinda

4 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Hey Cinda: Glad you're back. Bet your flowers look lovely. Enjoy the music.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Hey beautiful!
I hope your little friends, the deers do not get your flowers you just planted!

Good luck!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Good to see you back! I've missed you.

I signed up for the messages from the Universe several months ago and just love them. Each morning it's fun to open my email and read something from the Universe!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

Waiting on flowers to pop out of the ground is so worth it. We'll have pictures, right?

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home