Wednesday, May 23, 2007

WORSHIP WHILE YOU WORK


That phrase caught my eye this morning! You certainly can whistle and sing too! dance, dance, dance too!!! Busy getting my flowers ready for the graveyards! I LOVE going to visit all my sweet relatives and friends, leaving just a ribboned rose or maybe a bouquet(for my Grandma Garnet who passed last November and who I miss soooo, so much!)
Psalm 90:10***The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labor and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.***12; So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom***17; And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us; and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
Psalms is one of the BEST books of the Bible! I LOVE them! I have to take more time to read them, I would LOVE to learn them by heart! isn't that pretty??!!! *****WE FLY AWAY!!!!****** THAT'S what I AM waiting for, to FLY!!!!! Happy Wednesday sweeties!!! xoxooxoo

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

So much beauty in a holiday we celebrate to remember those who aren't here anymore. I read a new verse in that I hadn't read that translation for awhile. Try Ephesians 3:12 in the NLT.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Oh Cro...How I love your flowers, and that you take them to the cemetery. And how I love the Psalms. My Tuesday night Bible Study just memorized Psm. 139. So now of course it's my favorite.
I will think of you when I'm putting flowers on those I love and miss.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Your centerpiece is beautiful Cro. Love the music. Yes, dance, dance, dance. I love Psalms too. Favorite book of many I am sure.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi this is a beautiful blog ... WHERE did you get such a wonderful background colour? all the pallettes they offer me are about 2 tones too dull for my taste. my blog is blue, but just SLIGHTLY too understated for my taste... i bet you knew the html colour numbers didn't you? how do i find them out? if you do know i'd be most grateful if you'd drop me a comment
i'm at
http://gledwood2.blogspot.com
hoping you'll put me out of my colour misery
yours truly
gledwood "vol 2" ...

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home