Friday, January 16, 2009

~~~FULL OF RED~~~except my TOBOGGAN!!!


















"SO HIGH"

FLY, FLY AWAY

GAZE DOWN ON ME

AS YOU FLY

SO HIGH

LET ME IMAGINE

HOW IT WOULD BE

TO FLY, FLY BY YOUR SIDE

FLY BY

ONCE MORE

GAZE DOWN ON ME

I HOPE YOU THINK OF ME

AS YOU FLY, FLY AWAY

YOU WISHING I WAS FLYING BY YOUR SIDE

CRO

yES, mISTY GIRL, i'VE BEEN DOING MY ARTWORK IN THE AM'S TOO!!! I finished my RED gal,"RED DIVINELY" AROUND 2am! Today, after I got back up I thought I would experiment painting while listening to a song and I don't know why this certain song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFYQQPAOz7Y&feature=related


came about of all songs but it is the one chosen! LOL I wanted to paint while listening and be finished by the end OF IT and that I did! I was exhausted as I laid down my paint brush!PHEW!! LOL YOU can seeeeeeee the difference in the 2, I enhanced the one to be brighter! The one is even brighter than the pic, my camera is soOOOo old it doesn't take metallics very good! The turquoise is brighter than the pic shows. Anyway, I think that would be FUN if we all did a painting by listening to the same song just for one day! I think a lot of artists paint listening to music but I usually don't because I have to be super quiet while eveyone is sleeping! I don't have an ipod and anyway, I like my music LOUD! hehe

I went outside to play in the snow and SURPRISE YOU with that something else WHITE from yesterday's post but the SNOW is too powdery and won't stick together! Hopefully, another day I'll get out there! I had some visitors, another showed up, he must have been camera shy! They got some bread and apples for lunch!HAVE A HAPPY WEEK-END!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXXO, Cinda ps.SWEET DREAMS!!! xoxooxoooxooxoxoxoooxoxoooooxoxoxooxoxoxox

and to slow things down a bit


2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

THe red lawn chairs with the deer are just perfect. Deer? OMG this is just a hoot, you are soooooo lucky. Your fingerpaintings are wonderful too. Or did you really use brushes? I'd have used ,my fingers. I'm finding I like getting my fingers dirty, hee hee. I love your collages, pretty ladies in red.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

I love RED! Before grey I was RED, I love my lips to be RED (well actually Coral)

I love YOUR RED... the painting is great and your collages are so colorful and lovely.

I'm sending you picture via your email of something I saw on my walk with Molly this morning!

Love and Hugs
From a former REDhead....
Wanda

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home