Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ORANGE YOU GLAD YOU CAME HERE TODAY?!! LOL



YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWW!!

that could be me closing my eyes, remembering even my great grandfathers playing this tune, "ORANGE BLOSSOM SPECIAL" on their fiddles! What a LUCKY gal I was!!! Many a time on the front porch, I heard this being played!!! WOWIEEEEE! what grand memories, we even had a square dance in our yard one summer night!!! I wish they square danced like they used to! I was always too shy when I was little but as I got older I joined in and what a RUSH!!! My dad played this many, many times, it is one of my FAVORITE MEMORIES!!! This young ERIC Dysart really can play!!! Do YOU hear a little of Long John Silver in there(Lone Ranger, not the fish place!!! lol) Here we go, I'll be cleaning to this and also DANCING today! Please, won't YOU join me???and shout, YEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW!!! Let's start, shall we? Don't be shy!!! LOL
hey! Mikayla! YOU rock too! Can I come to your cabin?lol
LAST CALL, ALL ABOARD!!! maybe YOU are a Johnny

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Hey gal, I love your sense of humor. THey still square dance, just indoors. My mom and her new beau are taking square dancing lessons. I went once and watched, my niece danced along on the sidelines, my nephew was too embarrassed. THe lil' party pooper!!
Loved the orange page.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this orange collage, especially that orange up in the left corner.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home