Wednesday, January 14, 2009

~~*MY FAMILY TREE SWEET MUSIC TO MY EARS*~~




WELL, NOT TOO MANY ABOARD YESTERDAY BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT, GOT TO KEEP PLUGGING ON!!! hehe(Thanks! Tess!I hate to ride alone!)
MY FAMILY TREE IS RICH WITH MUSIC!!! THANK GOD! MY COUSINS TAUGHT THEIR BOYS TO KEEP THE MUSIC FLOWING LIKE MILK AND HONEY! I LOVE TO LISTEN AND DANCE TO THESE DAVISSON BROTHERS PLAY THEIR MUSIC! IT TAKES ME BACK TO WHEN I WAS YOUNG HEARING MY DAD'S, GRANDDAD'S, UNCLES, COUSIN'S MUSIC!
Quote for the day************TODAY*************
Cro
I would LOVE to write a song for the Davisson Brother's Band! Dream On Alice as my daughter, Gina would say! I've got my tablet ready!!! hehe OK, here we go and if YOU want to hear some more music and maybe LIVE here is their website for coming shows! WOO HOO! I'd love to show up in Nashville and surprise them! LOL I know, I know, not everyone loves country music! To each his own, Davisson Brothers Band I LOVE all music!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Man, I love all the new stuff you're doing! hehe my word verification is exottin. As in, I'nt that exottin? I'm a WV girl, too, ya know.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

I love your green page. Man, that is one foot stompin' song. Loved it!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I've turned my sound way down as DH is having his nap and I don't want to wake him, but I like a lot of C & W so I'll come back when I can listen!!!!!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home