Friday, January 02, 2009

*~HEART BEAMS AND A STRAWBERRY PINE TREE*~



THERE GOES MY DAUGHTER, GINA TODAY BACK TO THE CAROLINAS!!! SHE CALLED JUST A WHILE AGO AND IS SAFE AND SOUND!!!Thank GOD!!! Alleluia! Before she left, we were hugging and I noticed the big old pine trees of my neighbors had pine cones on them! Of course I was bummed my sweets was leaving soOOOOOooo I went back to bed and that's what I dreamed of!!! LOL a pine tree with strawberries instead of pine cones!
I said, "GINA!!! Come LOOK!!! The pine tree has strawberries on it for YOU!!!" LOL She loves strawberries and I do too and we had gotten some frozen ones but all of Christmas break we didn't even open them! That's probably why I dreamed of the two together!!!! We did a lot of visiting, laughing, watched Mama Mia again(one of my Christmas presents from her) and she is the Parcheesi Queen and I am the Rummy Queen!!! I'll be visiting her again this summer, she lives 5 minutes from Mama Ocean!!!
there are MOON BEAMS and there are HEART BEAMS!!! I feel yours! Do YOU feel my heart beams!!??? I HOPE so!!! tee hee
I'll meet YOU here

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I loved your post. Strawberries instead of pine cones. Now that rocks!
Loved your pages..Very creative.
xoxo Nita <3

6:16 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I think it is a great idea of having strawberries instead of pine cones. Squirrels might not think it was so great, but I do. Hope it all comes soon so you can see each other again.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

I love your Stawberry Pine Tree... I want to plant one in my yard. I would also plant a Blueberry Pine tree...Oh yummy!

Aren't dreams just too good when they inspire us...

I'm painting already this year too, but boy am I rusty. Working on a painting of my new friend Elizabeth.

Love and Hugs dear friend.
Wanda

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home