Friday, October 03, 2008

****<3*CLOUDS SONG*<3****






CLOUDS SONG

CLOUDS SONG

HAVE YOU HEARD

THE

CLOUDS SONG

SKY VISIONS

CLOUD SCULPTURES

TRAVELING

TRAVELING

FLOATING AROUND THE WORLD

IS THAT THE SAME CLOUD

THAT HAS TRAVELED

AROUND THE WORLD

AND HAS COME BACK TO ME

LISTEN AND LOOK

FOR CLOUDS SONG

cro

Take your lawn chair or rocker and watch the clouds in the sky for a bit! I am!!!! BEAUTIFUL and no cost!!! HAVE a SWEET WEEK-END, MY FRIENDS!!!! XOXOXOOOXOXOXOXOOXOXXOXOAND SWEET DREAMS!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

AWWWWWW! SWEET!!!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Robbin said...

I love clouds, thanks for the post, it is wonderful. Hoping you have a wonderful weekend as well.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

wow, clouds :) love it, xoxo

11:51 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Oh darling.....How I love clouds...
I've seen them from every side, and I love them but don't know them.... I think that's a song!!!

Sorry I've been really bad about commenting lately...blogger slump without my camera.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Lola Enchanted said...

lovely clouds!


enjoy your day~

9:33 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh my goodness, I really, really love this!! It's so ethereal and meaningful. Beautiful.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home