Sunday, December 07, 2008

*********PRAY***PRAY***PRAY*********

HAPPINESS RESIDES NOT IN POSESSIONS AND NOT IN GOLD; THE FEELING OF HAPPINESS DWELLS IN THE SOUL. Democritus
as you all know I am allergic to all animals but sometimes I dream of having a pup by my side and I didn't even know what this kind of dog was but I was searching for M. C. Hammer's song, "All You got to do is Pray" and I clicked onto videos and these are the pups I have been dreaming of!!! Phew! Aren't they cute? SoOOOo are they called pugs and do any of YOU have one? Send me a pic if YOU do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uuqXXT7VYo
also, let me know if YOU need prayers, I will GLADLY keep YOU all in my prayers, LOVE and Prayers, xooxooxoxoxxox, Cinda
come on and join me in praying and dancing!!! You don't have to have fancy pants!!! LOL Happy Sunday!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xNSgBkum7o

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Thank you for your prayer's Cinda, I feel them.

There are lots of non-allergenic pups out there. :) PRAYING!

2:16 PM  
Blogger matlowe said...

Bathing is about the only way to keep every dog hypo-allergenic but terriers are natural at this. I know people who have pugs and love them, but I like a dog with a different goal in life than pugs have, so terriers are my kind of dog. I do know pugs snore often, that pushed in nose, makes it hard for them do otherwise, and they are famous for passing gas. They are also sweet and loving.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

Yes, they are pugs and I LOVE them! My son buys me a pug calendar every year so that I can enjoy their cute faces every day. xo

5:55 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

I've been praying my heart out Cro! And trying to keep the joy! Loved catching up. Big Sunday hugs to you!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home