Friday, July 31, 2009

**~~O WELL, I HAD A CROW GOOD TIME!~~**

TRAVELING AND TIME GOING BY SOooOoooO FAST, I HADN'T MADE ANYTHING MUCH FOR A GOOD WHILE!(besides my Jerusalem collage) SOooOoO, I WENT OUTSIDE WHERE I KEEP MY OLD BOARDS AND BLOCKS OF WOOD.(this was July 29) TURQUOISE WAS ALREADY PAINTED ON THE OLD BOARD! GOOD! I WAS IN A HURRY TO MAKE SOMETHING, COLLAGE SOMETHING ON SOMETHING!!! IN MY HASTE, MY COLLAGE PEICES TENDED TO WRINKLE BECAUSE I WAS IN SUCH A HURRY!! I NEED TO FLATTEN THINGS OUT BETTER SOooooOOo, I STILL HAD A CROW GOOD TIME!!!AND I LEARNED I STILL HAVE TO TAKE MORE TIME! ALTHOUGH THE TIME SEEMS TO BE GOING BY TOO FAST!!
HAVE A BLESSED WEEK-END AND SLOW DOWN!!! HAVE SOME
SWEET DREAMS!!! XOXOOOXXOXOXOXOOOXOX


OK??!!!!
LOVE AND PRAYERS and TODAY was especially happy because I got a Misty Mawn package(GORGEOUS Art!+some other goodies, such a generous soul she is!)) in the mail+my oldest son, Damon who will be 34 tomorrow came over to my old empty nest and I saw a RAINBOW!!! I hurried to get the camera and by the time I came back it was history! sOOOOoO savour EVERYTHING!!! Be GLAD YOU are alive! I know YOU already do! I just had to come back and add all of this! I can come back and see all of this when I have a sad day!
ps. Would YOU please take a minute and say a prayer for a safe trip back home for my Gina and her friend, Andrea who returns back to the USA tomorrow, midnight! I think she will be very GLAD to be back home! She sent me a short email from Dominican Republic saying she had to pay for internet just to send me the short email she sent me! She said something about cold showers and eating just rolls soOOOOOOooO I can't wait to hear all about this!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Cinda. I just love the way you can make things on the fly. PUN very much intended. Hugs, Annie

7:39 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I'm taking some time for me this weekend and just getting the house stuff done. I'm not picking up a book to study at all or any work. Now, I might read for fun, but not for studying! This is my day of Independence! Good advice! And I'm taking it.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Hi Crow sister! I moved to THe Gulf Coast of Florida and I love it. Just got back from my trip nad will post ;aer. Good to see you again.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home