Friday, July 24, 2009

`*Wii, VOODOO LOUNGE AND A TURQUOISE ADIRONDACK*~

















SOME DAY!
some day
I'll get a new camera
Beach pictures galore!
and of all the places
I hope to go to
some day
ahhhhHHH, some day
Cro
I wrote that poem because of my old Kodak camera! I don't have a memory card and I think I have almost 20 pics and NONE OF THE BEACH where we were 4 days out of our 5 away!!! I kept forgetting it and Tuesday I forgot it again! Phew! I think Gina may have some beach pics on hers! The most important thing is though, we sure had FUN!!! Does anyone recognize the Wii pic??!!! LOL That was soOOOOOOo much FUN we played it every night except the last night before we left for home! Gina, my daughter and I made our mii's and that is Jerry, my husband bowling!!!Phew!
I looked and looked at Gina's City Paper and found 2 nights of entertainment! One place was O'Brion's SATURDAY night(Shane Clark) and for the Tuesday before we left was the VOODOO TIKI BAR AND LOUNGE with the Garage Cuban Band! They were awesome!! The one drummer pulled out an old antique wooden harness, even a top of a hoe was played!!!+the bongos and congas! The VOODOO lounge had couches to sit on and Jer, Gina and I got the last table!! By the second set, people were standing over us with their drinks and swaying to the music!!! I wasn't ready to get a beer, margarita, wine wash! Luckily nothing was spilled! The VOODOO should have had a dance floor but it was a tight fit for everything!!! LOL They had some cutesie moments like the 3 gal hand dance over the tiki wall!(it's the wall beside the bassist in the pic)
The ship pic is when we were leaving Harbor View Road! Very pretty and we had fantastic weather!!!
the last pic is Jerry and me sitting on the deck of the Holiday Inn in cool turquoise adirondack wooden chairs! just for the TurquoiseCro!!! hehe Gina was always telling Jer to open his eyes!!!
Now, Gina is on her way to Va. and then to the Dominican Republic Sunday!!! WOOT for summer travels! Love and prayers for all! Have a nice week-end my friends!
and SWEET DREAMS!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXXOX
ps. go here if YOU want to order a turquoise adirondack but these are just plastic! which is nice but not at these prices!! or want to BOOK a Caribbean vacation!!!http://www.cheapcaribbean.com/attractions.jsp?attID=327&&WT.mc_id=20090501_google_cpc_dominican_republic_24/7&gclid=CKW48sbt85sCFeFM5Qod0Rtp-g

3 Comments:

Anonymous rebecca said...

welcome home.
i celebrate your happiness!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all.

Thank you for your prayers dear friend.

Love Renee xoxo

12:58 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

Wow!! -- Soundz like you had jus' the best time ever!!

Glad your back safe and sound!!

L.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home