Wednesday, July 01, 2009

~~*I NEED A VACATION AND OTHER RANDOM THOUGHTS*~~

I'd LOVE to be in NY city browsing and exploring!! Haven't been there since the early 90's! Greece and Italy are calling my name, Mexico, hmmmm, maybe!

My dumb rosacea is acting up! At least I don't have to buy rouge! LOL

i did this sp(self portrait) last week, I was thinking "Aren't we LUCKY we just have to turn a knob and water comes out!"

I took this pic yesterday for the chap who I bought it off of! I'm tending to buy things that make YOU laugh, lately! You can check this sassy picher out here, don't worry I got it on SALE!!! I'd LOVE one of those mugs he makes! He told me he was trying to sell this at art shows, everyone seemed interested and finally it belongs to me! COOL!http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=16819855
My daughter went back home soOOOOOooO it's quiet here now and my baby who is 25 is moving out next Monday soOOOOOooO we'll seeeeeeeee how I handle "THE EMPTY NEST!"
O! Proverbs 16:24 spoke to me BIG TIME this morning! After Gina and I had words Saturday(just a lil' TIF!) before she left Sunday and returning something today I got off of Etsy, here it is;
Proverbs 16;24 PLEASANT WORDS ARE AS A HONEYCOMB, SWEET TO THE SOUL, AND HEALTH TO THE BONES
YOU have heard it before but here it is, "If YOU don't have anything good to say, don't say anything!!!"




4 Comments:

Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Hi Cinda, Oh vacations...I love them, but, when I take one I need to vacation from the vacation. I never seem to get all I want to done and then find I forgot to reeeelllaaaxxx.
Love your self portraits.
Empty NEst syndrome can be hard. Just remember they are and will always be your babies. Sometimes just a quick call to say HI and hear a voice was enough to calm me. PLus I warned my Billie that I would probably be a bit strange the first year. Well it lasted longer than that, but she was patient with me. Oh a hint, never drop in unannounced on your newly left home child. Mine was not happy at all about that. LOL! I'm always here for ya if needed. :)
Great scripture lesson for all of us, if only I heeded it more often. Sometimes I telnd to put foot in mouth too often, not meaning to of course. It's the biting that hurts sohard. :)
Have a happy 4th of July!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I'm just not a vacation person. I think of them as work in a strange atmosphere. But, I know others love travel so I say go for it when you can! That pitcher is cool.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

HI there! You blog is so fun....I just LOVE your collage work. You are so creative...can't wait to work on a few pieces- i have not ever worked on a collage face and i love faces.
Thanks for visiting me today- you made MY DAY!
thanks-
see you again soon!
jodi (Beauty from the inside out)

6:39 PM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

your eyes are beautiful!!!
as is your heart.
xoxox,
r

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home