Wednesday, May 19, 2010

~~!GREED KILLS!~~

LIKE MY HAT???!!! MY HAIR IS STARTING TO GROW BACK SLOWLY, BUT SURELY!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!ROUND#4 WAS A DOOZY! I'M JUST BECOMING MYSELF AGAIN!
ISN'T THIS RED GLASS FROG A CUTIE!!! HE IS A FITZ AND FLOYD HAND BLOWN GLASS CREATION THAT ARRIVED FROM IRVING, TEXAS LAST WEEK COMPLIMENTS OF MY NEPHEW, JOSEPH!!! THANK YOU! JOE FOR THIS SWEET LIL GUY AND THE OTHER THINGS YOU SENT AND YOUR CUTE CARD!
I HAD TO LAUGH AS I THOUGHT, "YEAH, i'M THIS RED FROG, HOPPIN' MAD!!! "AS YOU LAY IN BED DAY IN, DAY OUT, YOU DO A LOT OF THINKING!
This is my breast cancer story! Last year I bought 2 QUEEN LATIFAH CURVATION bRAS AT WALMART. i ALWAYS TELL MY KIDS TO ALWAYS WASH THEIR NEWLY BOUGHTEN CLOTHES! DID I? OR WAS I IN A HURRY THAT DAY? ANYWAY, AFTER WEARING ONE OF THESE BRAS ALL DAY, I BROKE INTO A RASH UNDER BOTH BREASTS! OVER THE SUMMER, I TRIED OVER THE COUNTER MEDS AND CREAMS TRYING TO CLEAR THIS MESS UP! DID I MENTION I FELT REALLY BETRAYED WHEN I TOOK IT OFF AND SAW WHAT IT HAD DONE?!! By November, I went to a dermatologist and she prescribed some Hydrocortisone-Iodoquinol cream which seemed to clear it up. She mentioned I might have to come back if this didn't work. The rash came back in November or December and I thought, darn, I'm going to have to go back! UG! With Christmas rush and all who has time? Then, in January I felt the lump!!! i of course then went to get mammogram and ultrasound then to a surgeon. It had to come out whatever it was! I think this is the month I was googling Bra Lawsuits just to see if anything showed up!Health Alert: Bra Danger - cbs3.com


FORMALDEHYDE??!!!!! IT CAUSES CANCER.....so did I have an allergic reaction from the formaldehyde on the bra and was it just a co-incidence I got breast cancer?!!! I was SHOCKED to see on the "DRS" show on tv they discussed formaldehyde being sprayed on men's briefs!!! SO DRS. KNOW FORMALDEHYDE is being used on clothes???!!! I thought it was also their job to protect people....I mentioned this to my surgeon and he dismissed it, didn't even want to talk about the bra!!! I still have the rash!!! I GET MAD WHEN Jerry gets these outlandish hospital bills, like now we are fighting the insurance co. on 2 shots I got after 2 of the chemo rounds that cost over $13,000, DID i ASK FOR THESE SHOTS?!! The Insurance Co say they are not necessary and experimental? They should be GLAD I didn't take the other 2 shots after chemo rounds 3 and 4! I was allergic to them! I think they will pay in the long run because a guy Jerry works with had the same shots and the insurance did end up paying for his. HOPEFULLY, the insurance will pay ours! That's when I get HOPPIN MAD when I see my sweet husband working long hours every day to pay these bills. I think Queen Latifah or WalMart should help!!!I filed a consumer REPORTReport Unsafe Products on these bras and emailed Wal Mart, haven't heard from either yet! HOW DO WE GET THE MANUFACTURERS TO QUIT USING FORMALDEHYDE??!!!AND THE STORES and CELEBRITYS THAT SELL THESE PRODUCTS RESPONSIBLE????!!!

GREED KILLS!!! When I first layed in the bed after chemo round#1, I told Jerry I was going to burn all the tobacco fields down!!! LOL I realized though, it's not tobacco that kills, it's the MANUFACTURERS of TOBACCO PRODUCTS that are KILLING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!! WHERE'S THE LOVE, WHERE'S THE PROTECTION AGENCYS FOR PEOPLE'S WELFARE?? These people become addicts! I've seen firsthand what it does to people!!! Tobacco manufacturers are MURDERERS!!!Cigarette Ingredients - Reasons to Quit Smoking
GREED KILLS***** JUST LOOK AT THE BP OIL SPILL! GOD BLESS ALL THE CREW WHO DIED ON THAT RIG THAT DAY!!! GOD BLESS ALL THE CREATURES UNDER THE GREAT BLUE SEA!!!AND ALONG THE COAST!!
SO HERE IS MY SONG FOR TODAY, IT'S CALLED
''LET ME SING YOU THE FORMALDEHYDE BLUES"
LET ME SING
ABOUT FORMALDEHYDE
BE CAREFUL, MY FRIEND
IT'S NOT JUST FOR THE DEAD,
IT'S HERE, FOR YOU AND ME,
RIGHT NOW
CAUSING CANCER
SO BE CAREFUL, MY FRIEND
WASH ALL THOSE NEW CLOTHES
AND QUIT SMOKING, I PRAY YOU CAN,
BEFORE YOU GET
THOSE
FORMALDEHYDE BLUES!
Cro

4 Comments:

Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Cinda, My sweet Cinda, I am so sorry..I did not know. I have been wallowing in my own self pity with Bronchitis and Asthma and here you are fighting this!! I am ashamed of myself right now. Oh, How I pray that you are resting well and beating this awful Cancer. I applaud you for blogging about your expreience. As women we must inform ourselves and each other about these things. My Aunt had a breast removed 5 years ago. She is doing well. She was one of the lucky ones, no chemo, but she must take this one pill for the rest of her life and have yearly checkups. I will be praying for you my dear friend. You take care. Love your collages. Make more... I hope one day noone will ever have to sing the formaldehyde blues....
Tess

4:28 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Oh my goodness Cinda....

What a mountain of good information. I overwhelmed...would have never dreamed this was going on....

Hope you are doing better now, and praying that the Good Lord, will send some special $$$$ to help in your hospital bills.

Love and Hugs
Wanda

12:36 PM  
Blogger J C said...

Hey Cinda. I have been occasionally going to your other blog and wondered why you hadnt posted since January. Then I got smarter and checked your profile for this blog. Guess I've had the wrong one bookmarked. I'm so sorry you have to go through this awful thing and I didnt even know it. Please know that I pray for you and send you healing vibes. xoxoxo

3:28 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

Good for YOU ~ !! ~ Shout out about all the greed these companies are throwing/wallowing in - it has been a month for me w/companies too - Greed, Bad "Customer Service" and all for some investor. So glad you brought out the links so others can read about how bad these chemicals are - everybody needs to know ~ !! ~

HANG IN THERE ~ keeping good positive thots for you Cinda dear ~ !! ~

Lauri

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home