Thursday, May 06, 2010

~~**ONE OF THOSE DAYS**~~

LOOK!!! what TODAY brought!!! BEAUTY awaited me this afternoon! SHE is "The Wind's Bride"

This morning I awoke with a DOUBT! See the DEVIL in my collage trying to get to me! "SATAN,in Jesus's name , get behind me! " The first doubt I've had on this Breast Cancer journey. It didn't help I had misery in both breasts!! I immediately got up , had my tea and toast and started scrubbing my floors! Cleanliness is next to Godliness! as they say! Did I tell YOU, yesterday I got SPRING!!!! curtains up in my kitchen and the livingroom??!! Phew! I'm more tired now but where there is a will there is a way!!!( hey, I wish I was that thin, hehe maybe NOT that thin!)


It wasn't long before I felt my old happy carefree self!!! I spent some time in my cozy bed reading the Bible. Boy, oh, boy this chemo stuff has my skin all in an uproar, my rosacea is really acting up! I don't have to buy blush at least! LOL

I was so SURPRISED when I saw this in my door!!! WOW! What could this be??!! I tell YOU, your cards and snail mail is really appreciated!!! YIPPEE!!





thank YOU, THANK YOU!!! Christine!!! Your mail SURE did bring a SMILE!!! If YOU would like to check out her Etsy for other prints and sometimes BEAUTY FULL DOLLS and ornaments!!!! GO HEREOriginal One of a Kind Art Dolls by Christine by DuBuhDuDesigns
I will leave YOU with this pretty verse from the Bible,
Isaiah 55; 12***For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ps. DO NOT give that devil a chance in your life, repeat this, "Satan, in the name of Jesus Christ, get behind me!"
L O V E and P R A Y E R S to YOU all!!!
XXOXOXOOXXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOXO

2 Comments:

Anonymous Christine said...

Hi Cinda! Your positive attitude is a shining source of inspiration..please know that we will keep you in our thoughts.
HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND!

xo,
Christine :)

8:06 PM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Cinda, my tears are not for sorrow but for joy that you are in HIS light. You are such an ispiration and I hope you know that. You are beautiful with your bright blushing cheeks.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home