Friday, April 30, 2010

***~*WHEN THE DAISIES BLOOM*~***

click pic to read my poem better or just read down
I ADDED BUTTERFLY WINGS


I ADDED DAISIES

JUST A BALD HEAD, like mine
which do YOU like better?!!!




MY INSPIRATION FOR THIS POST, MY SWEET GAL, GINA RAE who left today and got home safe and sound! THANK GOD!!!





SHE GOT HER HAIR CUT WHILE HERE



HER ONE BROTHER LIKED IT AND THE OTHER BROTHER JUST LOVES LONG HAIR!!! hehe
"When The Daisies Bloom"
She has gone away
one more time
Not the last time I know,
She is coming back
in JUNE,
When the sweet daisies bloom
hurrah, HURRAH!
ALLELUIA
I'm sad today
She has gone away
one more time
I wish I could
sit on my steps
outside my house
and hold a new born lamb
with daisies on my bald head
or better yet, in a meadow
or on a hillside
I know I will have to
wait til JUNE
when the daisies bloom.
Cro
We sure had FUN, lounging, pigging out on our couches, going shopping, to church, out to lunch....she made HER daddy and me pancakes, scrubbed my floors, made my bed when I was too tired, took me to chemo, made sure I took my temp, swinging on the back porch, took me shopping!!!and she won me the sweetest wreath angel for Mother's Day!!! THANK YOU GINA RAE, my CUPCAKE!! Phew! I'm tired tonight, hehe
I feel soOOOOOoOoOOo sorry for all the sweet wildlife, fishes in the sea and other creatures living and nesting on the coastal banks and all the peeps who make a living from the oceans!!!! PLEASE O LORD, let the oil somehow STOP coming out!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED WEEK-END SWEETIES!!!
SWEET DREAMS!!! XXOOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOOOOXOXOXO







8 Comments:

Anonymous rebecca said...

dear crow,
i have been holding you close in my heart. i did so intend to place all the shrines, including yours from last year but life had other plans! my husband needed surgery. and thankfully it was not C. although there was a long wait...and recovery. it all happened right before the shrine auction...and that says it all right there!
for the past two weeks it has been all the details regarding the shrine project. i have missed all my blog friends so much!
i am just resurfacing and love this poem of yours so much. and the fact that your lovely daughter has been there with you!!!
and i LOVe her hair cut!

and most importantly...
i love you.

8:49 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

I love Gina's hair cut ~ ! ~ I like long hair, but that cut just makes her face glow ~ !

You've been in my prayers and thots girlie~ !! ~ So glad to know that the worst of the chemo is behind you now > Now it's time to start dancin' again ~ !! ~

Keep your thots positive, hear? !!

Hugzz to you Cinda Dear ~ !!

Lauri

6:56 AM  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

Hello Sweet Cro!I loved reading your poetry.I can see you wearing a crown of butterflies and daisies to cover your head.Rest think happy thoughts about your next visit with your Gina who by the way is full of a glowing light!
I send healing comfort and prayers your way as you move forward in your healing journey. Hang in there kid..soon all with be in the rear view!

9:19 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

AwwwWWWWW! All your caring and LOVING comments have brought tears to my eyes! Thank YOU my sweeties for your prayers, LOVE and support,Rebecca,(saying prayers for your hubby and YOU),Lady Tulip(don't YOU just LOVE that name?!!)and Nature Girl(Thank YOU for all the BEST advice!!!)
(((((((Rebecca,Lauri,Anna)))))))hugging very tight causing us to giggle lots!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

you are the first one after 80 views to leave a comment on my may day post.
thank you!!!!
thought of you when i photographed
a ink black crow in the arms of an ancient pine. will post for you soon!
xoxoxox,
rebecca

11:51 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Goody, Goody Gumdrops Rebecca! YOU know how I love crows!!Isn't that a co-incidence!!! Jerry and I was sitting on our little front porch and i went over to our 2 tall pine trees and told him, "Come here and feel how soft these new pine needles are!!

6:26 AM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

crows for the cro!

come see!!!
xoxoxox,
rebecca

10:46 AM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

You are without a doubt a true treasure. I love your collage pics, have I EVER TOLD YOU THAT/ OH YES, i', SURE i HAVE. Oops! Hit that darn caps key again. I hope you don't mind I've been going backwards filling my mind and heart in with your story. Dear swweet Cinda, I hope you are sleepiong restfull tonight. What mischief will you be up to tomorrow I wonder? ! LOL!!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home