Thursday, April 29, 2010

JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME!!!

"4 GOLDEN EGGS AND DO STOP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS!!!"
CLICK ONTO PICS TO SEEEEEEE BETTER! I ADDED A PIC OF MY HUBBY AND MOI(on our wedding day, I'm still upset they didn't get my daisy wreath for my head big enough!!! LOL) AND THE NAMES OF MY SWEET CHILDREN ON THE GOLDEN EGGS! I ALSO ADDED SOME OF MY FAVORITE COLLAGES!!!

pHEW! i got this piece of artwork in, just in time, right before my "REMOVE THIS LUMP!!! THANK YOU DR. MADDEN!!!" operation way back in February! These wonderful men have opened an art gallery in Brooklyn, NY and YOU can be a part of it!!! FUN!!! FUN!!!FUN!!!!! GO HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!Art House Co-op We build art projects and communities
HERE'S A CRO POEM
"TOMORROW WILL BE A BLESSING"
WHAT CAN I TELL YOU?!!!
I'M MORE GLAD
I'M ALIVE
TODAY
THAN YESTERDAY
YESTERDAY WAS A FLOWER
TODAY IS THE MOON
TOMORROW WILL BE A BLESSING
TO ALL WHO ARE ALIVE
AND MORE TO DYING
Cro

4 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Cinda,

I bookmarked the art project link for further study. Are you participating?

Annie

8:43 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

O! Poopy Annie! Did I accidently click onto the wrong button for your comments, I only see one!! I haven't checked any of the other projects out yet Annie! When YOU join they will send weekly stuff to do too that doesn't cost anything! I wish I could have gotten a piece of mail art in! They're making a book of it!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

This is lovely and I love how you chose to represent your children as golden eggs.
Thanks for the link, I think that may become one of my favorite places. By the way, how are you? Fine I am praying...

10:30 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Think of you so often. These are so beautiful and unique....

Been so busy....but I have a few cards ready to send off to you!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home