Wednesday, May 26, 2010

**ONCE A HIPPIE, ALWAYS A HIPPIE! HA! HA!**

I FEEL LIKE SOMEONE IS LOOKING AT ME EATING THESE BREAD TIDBITS!

DID I JUST HEAR SOMEONE WHISTLE?!!
TWO WEEKS AGO YESTERDAY, I BECAME A HIPPIE ONCE AGAIN! hehe SEE THAT TRIBAL LOOKING FLOWERY IMAGE?!! THOSE WERE TATTOOS UP AND DOWN BOTH MY ARMS WHILE I SIT TAKING MY CHEMO!! I LOOKED AROUND TO SEE IF ANYONE WAS NOTICING MY EYES GOOGLING OUT OF MY SOCKETS, ADMIRING MY NEW TATTOOS!!! I WISH I HAD MY CAMERA WITH ME! CAN A CAMERA CAPTURE HALLUCINATIONS?!!! HERE'S SOME MORE PSYCHEDELIC IMAGES FOR YOU! trippy hippie HALLUCINATION IN MY OLD DICTIONARY SAYS; to wander in mind, dream, The apparent seeing of objects that do not really exist, or experiencing feelings that have no real cause, as a result of a disorder of the nervous system>DUH, Welcome chemo! Really, I should be glad of my last round but you have mixed feeling stopping a treatment, YOU just want to KEEP THE CANCER CELLS DEAD and OUT of your body!




HOPEFULLY, THAT WAS MY LAST CHEMO ROUND!!! I GO TO THE DOCS JUNE 10TH FOR A CHECK-UP THEN I MOVE ONTO MY RADIATION TREATMENTS! UG! EVERYONE SAYS THIS IS A PIECE OF CAKE AFTER CHEMO, WE'LL SEE! I'VE BEEN LAYING AROUND LIKE AN OLD OLD VERY OLD HOUND DOG! THIS ROUND TOOK ALL MY ENERGY +LOTS OF MY SPIRIT!
THINGS AROUND HERE ARE CHANGING! GINA WAS IN LAST WEEK-END WITH A U-HAUL WITH ALL HER STUFF! SHE'S BACK IN SC FOR AT LEAST 2 MORE WEEKS THEN HOME FOR GOOD! DAD'S IN A NEW NURSING HOME SO CLOSE TO MOM AND ME NOW! HE IS IN THE VA NURSING HOME! YAYYYYYY!
MOM HAS BEEN BUSY GETTING READY FOR AN AUCTION AND CLEARING OUT HER HOUSE.IT HAS BEEN A SAD TIME FOR HER.
HOW ARE YOU???!!!!! FINE AND DANDY I HOPE AND PRAY! HERE IS A PRETTY VERSE FROM THE BIBLE I READ TODAY!
THE LORD IS CLOSE TO THE BROKENHEARTED, AND HE SAVES THOSE WHOSE SPIRITS HAVE BEEN CRUSHED. PSALM 34;18
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOOXOXOOXOOXOXO

4 Comments:

Anonymous rebecca said...

dear sweet you,

sending you love, strength and laughter.
one mountain behind you,
and your daughter moving home!
hang tight dear one.

xoxoxoxox,
rebecca

7:54 PM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

You never cease to amaze me. I must share my mom-in-laws joke she played on the radiation dude when she had her frist treatment. HinT; Smiley face stickers were involved. In the go-go dancing world I think they call them pasties. She said he tried so hardnot to laugh when he moved the sheet fromn across her chest. Then they both just busted up laughing at the same time...
Hope all goes well for you dear friend. I'll be maileing a healing prayer word weave to you Friday.....

7:58 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hang in there, Cinda. Keep those tribal markings fresh. And, keep Holy Mother in your heart. June will be here soon and good news with it. I WILL it for you. And pray it.

10:04 AM  
Blogger deb did it said...

EAT CAKE Cinda...we love ya!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home