Tuesday, June 01, 2010

***~DEDICATED TO THE ONE I LOVE~***

O!!!! HAPPY DAY!!! This is one of my favorite dates of all time!!! On this day, JUNE 1, 1973, I met my ONE AND ONLY!!! JERRY, I LOVE YOU!!! I'll LOVE YOU til the day I die!!! xoxoxoxoxooxox
THIS IS CALLED A WOODLAND CHANDELIER!!! WOOT! iSN'T IT SWEET?!!! YOU CAN MAKE ONE TOO!!! IT'S PRETTY EASY!!!

2 BIRDS STILL IN LOVE!!! WE HAD DAISIES AT OUR WEDDING!



OLD VINTAGE, MAYBE ANTIQUE BY NOW BELLS(WEDDING BELLS!) AND AN OLD VINTAGE RHINESTONE HEART TOP MY CHANDELIER OFF WITH OF COURSE TURQUOISEY LACE FLOWING!!!



GO HERE TO SEE HOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN WOODLAND CHANDELIER!!! THANKS!!! VANESSA!

4 Comments:

Blogger Naturegirl said...

My dearest Cro may you and your sweetie pie have the Happiest Anniversary!
Sure am glad that you got my card and YES I have a doorbell!
I was freaked out and peeved in reading your post about formaldehyde and undies!!!!I shall wash before wear.
love and light anna xoxoxo
Still praying for you sweet girl!

7:23 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

Love love this piece - it looks so cool, breezy and wonderful ~ !! ~I am now thinking of one for my studio ~ !! ~

Wishing you nothing but the BEST Cinda ~ !!! ~XOXOXOXOX~

Lauri

2:09 PM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

do i love this?
YES!
june first is YOUR love date. june 2, my birth date.

we share so many matters of the heart.
love also your poem on my blog this morning.
i am off and running and picking up a car full, as i have been feeling so strangely lonely lately.

thanks for your closeness.

xoxoxoxoxxo,
r

8:32 AM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Now how did I ever miss this post? Happy Anniversary to you and your sweety. Your woodland chandelier is so very lovely. What a special occasion to create it for. Hugs to you dear friend and your honey too.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home