Friday, December 31, 2010

~*~*AND THE BEAT GOES ON*~*~

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
********************************************
               HAIKU MY HEART FRIDAY *~*GO HERE for more Haiku, http://corazon.typepad.com/
******************************************
                  I AM GLAD TO BE
ALIVE, SINGING AND DANCING!!!
 PEACE TO ALL OF YOU!
*******************************************
    It's the end of 2010 and at this moment I am cancer free! Alleluia! This year has had it's ups and downs as everyone experiences this momentum! I was most saddened by sweet friends I thought I had but I found out they were only the "FAIR
WEATHER" kind, even some close relatives and in-laws! I want to get this off of my chest and move forward in the NEW YEAR, 2011!!! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! DO THE RIGHT THING always and LOVE one another!!!GOD teach us to show compassion and to know HOPE, FAITH and CHARITY!
***********************************************
In a little book given to me by a breast cancer sister sweet friend of mine, Susie, who has been gone from this earth 5 years, here is a pretty passage in Max Lucado's Book, "Grace For The Moment"
             God's Greatest gIFTS
                                     ThANKS be to GOD for his gift that is too wonderful for words. 2 Corinthians 9:15
         *~*Why did he do it? A shack would have sufficed, but he gave us a mansion. Did he have to give the birds a song and the mountains a peak? Was he required to put stripes on the zebra and the hump on a camel?...Why wrap creation in such splendor? Why go to such trouble to give such gifts?
           Why doYOU? YOU do the same. I've seen YOU searching for a gift. I've seen YOU stalking the malls and walking the aisles.I'm not talking about the obligatory gifts.... I'm talking about that extra-special person and that extra-special gift...Why do YOU do it?... YOU do it so the heart will stop. YOU do it for the jaw to drop. YOU do it to hear those words of disbelief,"YOU did this for me?"
      That's why YOU do it. And that is why GOD did it. Next time a sunrise steals Your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves YOU speechless, remain that way! Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers,"Do YOU like it? I did it for YOU!"
***************************************************
Psalm 133; BEHOLD, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!2; It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his gArments: 3;As the dew of Hermon and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion; for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
********************
Psalm 134; BEHOLD, bless ye the LORD, all ye servants of the LORD, which by night stand in the house of the LORD.2; Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and BLESS THE LORD!3;The LORD that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion.
**************************
Remember the dead, remember the living, remember the men and women that are in the service fighting our fight, living and dying for us! Remember to PRAY for all YOU have passion for! I will be! I will also be thinking of ALL of YOU and hoping YOU have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! PEACE TO ALL! AND SWEET DREAMS! XOOXOOXOOXOOOXOOXOOOXXOOXX SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE!

11 Comments:

Blogger Meri said...

What blessed news! You've got good reason to dance and sing and make merry as you watch the turning of the year. Happy New Year!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Every song and dance
is sweet to the Great Dancer
who dances with us.


Heartsong

4:19 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

dear sweet you,
i count you among my dearest blessings. you with a hearty ever ready to love and share it all!!!
you never fail to see the best in each person, each moment, each choice.
i look forward to walking this year in friendship together.

here's to a year of dancing, singing and rejoicing!

xoxoxoxoxoxo,
rebecca

4:29 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Sweet Cinda.... I'm so glad we are both Cancer Free now. God is good. I so enjoyed reading your post and the piece from Max Lacado.

Happy New Year, dear friend. Love and Hugs, kisses and more hugs.


Wanda Mae

6:05 PM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Cancer Free Is the Way To Be...
If I knew how to screen print a t-shirt I'd put those words on one and send it to you. Loved your post here. What sweet and blessed words you sent out to the world, lovely. I'm wishing, yeah, praying for a blessed anmd peaceful New Year!! Love and Hugs to you my friend. I hope you know how special you are and I thank God for sharing you with us a while longer. I do hope a long while too! (HUGS)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Ramesh Sood said...

wow!!!!!! THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL POSTS I READ IN A LONG TIME.. YES, WE SHOULD SIMPLY BE IN AWE OF WHAT GOD HAS CREATED FOR US AND FEEL OBLIGED TO HIM..

ENERGY FLOWS
FROM EACH WORD, SOAKED IN LOVE
JOY BECKONS..

Happy New Year!!!

8:43 PM  
Blogger foxysue said...

My dearest friend Cinda,

All though I have never cast an eye upon you, that does not matter, you are a friend because true friends want the best for each other. The best is what you have given here in your words. They truly are a gift given, and received with tears of gratitude.

Love Sue,

And the best ever year for you my love, xxxxxxxxxxx

4:11 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

here is to a radiant new year!
brighter as we walk it together...side by side.

all my love,
rebecca

11:35 AM  
Blogger Noelle Clearwater said...

Dearest Cinda,
Blessings and Peace to you sister. Dance and Sing for God has been good to you this year and will continue to be. Happy New Year. I am so glad to have come to know you and share this little community with you as we do. Looking forward to another year together.
xoxo,
Noelle

8:45 PM  
Blogger Spadoman said...

CRO, I know I have told you that I love your name. I'll tell you again. I love your name.
I believe it is the answer to prayers that have given you a new perspective in regards to your cancer. That's not to say that thoswe that still suffer aren't getting their prayers answered as I believe they will in another way at another time. Not all of us live to see that are prayers are answered. Just glad the outcome is in your favor.
You had a lot to say. I was glad to listen. Thank you for mentioning the Veterans and people serving among the other words you posted.
The best every day.

Peace, always

3:51 AM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

cancer free ~ what better words to end the old year and welcome the new! I too am cancer free.. going on ten years :)
thanks for flying over to my little place.. looking forward to getting to know you xo

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home