Monday, January 17, 2011

~*IT IS JANUARY 17?!!!!!~*

Stumbling into Ecstasy Sunday into more Ecstasy Monday ***go here http://www.corazon.typepad.com/hOW ARE YOU?!! i HAVE MISSED YOU!!!! My daughter's laptop or our connecton to the internet has been lousy soOOOo I haven't been online that much this month! I have been going to ReHab for my lymphedema(swelling of my right arm and hand,UG!) It could be worse but it is an annoyance like a thorn in my side like Paul?!!! http://cnview.com/text_sermons/blessing_of_the_thorn.htm
My husband wants to sign on for a trip to Italy but with this lymphedema, riding in an airplane can aggravate this condition soooOOOOo what to do?!!I might try a little plane ride first, like to Vegas! hehe Phew! + I read a HOUSE for SALE ad in our newspaper Sunday,January 2 since my daughter is looking for a house to buy. We looked at it the next day and she decided to go for it sooOOOo we've been busy going over to LOOK at the inside.the outside and now lots of inspections to be made!!! Busy, busy!! Is it me or is January going way too fast??!!!! Anyway, I've been praying for all of YOU and have missed YOU!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss Robyn said...

January always goes toooooo fast - it is the month that we never seem to get to savour, to enjoy.. it is here then it is gone..

I love your art. I simply love it. xo

12:09 PM  
Blogger foxysue said...

I have missed you too my sweet Cinda, I kept looking at my blog roll to see if you had posted!

Yes time gallops ahead and speaking of horses I was bucked off of one too! When I was a child there was a field next to my back garden, they used to let the pit ponies graze in there for the summer school holidays. I used to mount one called Scamp and sit on his back and stroke him. One day a naughty boy kicked a football under his hind legs, he bucked and threw me off and that put an abrupt end to my horsing around!

Thought you might like to know this!

Sue x

12:43 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

You popped up again and I thought "Hey, she HAS been missing". Glad to see you back.

My friend, B, had the same thing happen to her after her chemo etc. Terrible swelling for a while. A year later, it is diminished as to be almost gone. She doesn't wrap up too much anymore.

Italia! Yes, practice runs would be good. If you get to Vegas, let me know. I will try to get there. We are about twelve hours away by car.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Fran aka Redondowriter said...

Time does gallop. I'm a 2 x breast ca survivor and had some lymhpedema with the 1989 surgery, but (knock on wood), it went away. The second surgery wasn't as drastic and haven't experienced it in that arm and they didn't remove the lymph glands that time.

I would assume progress has been made with lymphedema. Are there things you can do? Yes, Vegas is definitely a good trial run for you.

House excitement sounds wonderful.

6:03 PM  
Blogger deb did it said...

and you have been missed too Cro.....oh...wish I could rub your BoBo...and oh...LOVE the Angel painting! Italy....hmmm..YES! go for Vegas first for a trial flight!! ~ he he~

6:33 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

oh cinda your painting is completely inspired. i have missed you so and am sending you love and comfort.
forgive my short note here...long day in the i.v. center and i am exhausted.
so my darling i am off to bed and hoping my dreams are as visionary as your paintings.

xoxoxoxoxxox,
rebecca

8:34 PM  
Blogger Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Nice picture, though I couldn't understand. But looks nice.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home