Sunday, October 09, 2011

~*SEPTEMBER WAS ROUGH(A BITCH!!!)*~

DEATH CAME TO MY LIFE SEPTEMBER 1,2011
 i THINK WELL. IT'S TIME TO CALL MOM AND THEN REMEMBER
iN CHURCH LAST NIGHT I WANTED TO REMEMBER THIS VERSE,
ISAIAH 25,8***He will swallow up death in victory; and the LORD GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.
   Taking care of mom and dad's house out in the country meant we had to be away from our house and SOMEONE broke into our house in the city September 23rd! SoooooOOOoOOOOo September was a Bitch!
    HOPE and pray YOU all are well! I still don't have a computer, it's just as well, Gina's laptop was taken, this one was at school! BLESSINGS I send YOU!!!
XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXXOXOXOOXOOXXOXOXXOOX
PS. DON'T FROGET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS! HAVE FAITH!!! DON'T FORGET TO PRAY FOR EACH OTHER, EVEN NASTY ROBBERS!!!http://www.davisweaverfuneralhome.com/archive.aspx
if YOU LOOK here my mom's name is Margaret Ashley Davisson

5 Comments:

Blogger J C said...

Oh Cro, I just cannot pray for good things for a robber. Someone stronger than me needs to help that person turn his life around. As for you, I pray you find peace. I send my heart to you in sympathy for your mom. Come back and post when you can, when you get your life back together. Meanwhile, feel your mom's arms around you for I'm sure they are there. xoxoxo

4:14 AM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh my sweet lady, I am sooo sorry you have had bad things happening in your life. I will pray things turn around for you and that God will touch this robber with his mighty hand and turn him around. I got the card in the mail. Thank You so much. Do take care,
Teresa aka Tess

2:44 PM  
Blogger foxysue said...

Nice to hear from you Cinda even though you have your share of problems you are still singing beautifully!

Bless you,

Sue x

10:29 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

dear sweet cro,

i have been feeling you so strongly. i created a post for you....and then found that joe spadoman was in grave need of prayers and support. he wrote to me and said he was faltering in his strength and i knew we all had to rally around him.
this morning i started my day with you filling my heart. and here i am finding your sad story.
i am holding you up into the merciful light.
i want to help you...please let me know what would be your greatest need. i see that it is time for rest, ease and holding you close.

all my love and prayers,
rebecca

8:02 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

dear cro,
i left you a long message last night...and it is not here. perhaps you have a wait for confirmation. all that really matters is that you know i love you dearly.
xoxoxoxoxoxo

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home