Thursday, February 03, 2011

~*~SHARING MY JOY and SADNESS~*~




Thank YOU all for your advice on the operation!!! I have cancelled and was GLAD today! Today at 11:30 someone else went in my place! I prayed for a good outcome for them while dancing to my new album I got over the holidays, "EXPERIENCE HENDRIX" The song "Little Wing" inspired me 1-11-11 to paint this little bird with a little wing!

It's all about timing because my mom and I are going to visit my aunt 's house tomorrow. She has hospice in now every day and it is just a matter of time. She is my mom's little sister. My mom turns 80 in May! Then we are going to visit my dad at the Nursing Home.  If I had had that operation I probably would not have made it tomorrow soOOOO I am GLAD I cancelled!!!
May YOU be able to feel and understand...how long, how wide, how deep, and how high his love really is; and to experience this love for yourselves.....Ephesians 3:18-19

4 Comments:

Blogger Meri said...

I think you should listen to your body but still get necessary tests. It's all a matter of timing, however.

4:16 PM  
Blogger gma said...

I loved listening to Jimi. It has been a long time. Thank you!!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have so much on your plate...you are healthy so I agree,listen to that.

x..x

10:02 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

little wing.
ahhhhh love this so.
and you painting. thank you for this jOY!!

glad you could be with family.
xoxoxoxoxo,
rebecca

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home