Wednesday, February 23, 2011

~*~IT WAS A YEAR AGO TODAY~*~

it wAS A year ago today when I got my nasty cancerous lava rock of a lump removed!!! ALLELUIA!!!
        February has been a busy month, my little aunt dying, Gina, my daughter finding a lump in her breast, our appointments one day apart, both our mammograms CLEAR!!! Alleluia! ALLELUIA!!! Sinus inections for her, the flu for me, a young deputy officer in the community slain, a neighbor of mom's hospitalized, my son popping his elbow out lifting at the gym! and Jerry,my hubby just called saying he felt like he was getting my flu!PHEW! It goes on and on doesn't it?
     HOW ARE ALL OF YOU??? YOU are in my prayers!!! I think I will be taking a break now from my BLOG.and the internet! I THANK YOU!!! for all my comments!!! SENDING YOU LOVE and PRAYERS!!!hOPEFULLY, I will be getting a new pc some day but just don't have the time or energy right now!
A PRETTY SAYING WAS PUBLISHED IN OUR SUNDAY PAPER BY JULIE PERINE, CONCERNING THE YOUNG 24 YEAR OLD DEPUTY U.S. MARSHAL, DEREK HOTSINPILLER,..............."WHEN YOU ARE SORROWFUL, LOOK AGAIN IN YOUR HEART, AND YOU SHALL SEE THAT IN TRUTH YOU ARE WEEPING FOR THAT WHICH HAS BEEN YOUR DELIGHT".....(KHALIL GIBRAN)
XOOXOOXOOXOXOXOXXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOOX

14 Comments:

Blogger J C said...

Congrats on one year, girl.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Dawn Elliott said...

It does go on and on...sometimes things are difficult and sometimes
they're cheery...but life is usually a savory mix of the two.
Happy anniversary!

5:56 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

my darling one,

i have been missing you and sending you so much love. i have your beautiful mary " the roses" right beside me on my desk. i pick her up from time to time and smile, sending you love and healing with every glance.
i adore you. you are a fountain of love. rest, take care of the sweet life around you and when you can please return to us.
until then you are firmly in my thoughts, prayers and heart song.

xoxoxoxoxox

6:42 AM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh I am so pleased to know both of you had clear mammo's. I had mine last month too and everything looked good. I hope March leaves you all feeling much better.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Cinda. What a series of joys and sadnesses to fill your life this month. Very happy to read that you continue to be clear after one year AND that you friend is clear as well.

Blesses rest to your little aunt on her passing.

All is well. Come visit. I'm back finally and posting like mad.

Love, Annie

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muito bom,excelente!

1:46 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

dear one,
my heart is with you. tell me how you are???
xoxoxoxoox,
r

5:11 PM  
Blogger J C said...

CRO, WHERE ARE YOU?

8:26 AM  
Blogger Alia said...

Hi!
I really like ur blog!
Keep up the good work!
Alia from http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

8:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

excelente!

5:10 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

my darling friend,

it has been so so long since you have been here. please let me know that all is well with you and your family.
you are in my heart.

love,
rebecca

9:41 PM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

just letting you know that I am thinking of you and hope all is ok in your world. I miss your blogging xoxo

4:14 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Too much, Cinda. Rest. Take care of yourself and your family. Thank goodness I have your physical address. I can send you cards. :-)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

Congrats on your clear mammo...recently had my 2yr and it's clean as a whistle! :o) it's a great feeling post cancer isn't it my little pink friend! xo Kat

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home