Friday, March 03, 2006

COME ON OVER TO MY HOUSE

Feeling a little BLAH today but then I get inpired once again by going from Blog to Blog! I LOVE those calendars you can get with all the Great Painters on them! For relaxation some days, I try and paint their work! This is Paul Cezanne's "HOUSE with a red roof" I've been wanting to try painting Monet's ? poppy scene with some women strolling with their umbrells and a child is beside each one but what I found most interesting and never even noticed til today is this same house in the background of Monet's painting! Whazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuppppppp with that??? LOL
Anyway, these Blogs are like that, visiting each other every day and it is very INSPIRING! Here is a cool and very generous Blogger I found today*******http://meggiecat.blogspot.com/Thank YOU! meggiecat! I'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeee you later! you wonderful inpiring Bloggers YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home