Monday, March 06, 2006

COME PLAY WITH ME! I'LL BE LOOKING FOR YOU!

Here's some FUN!!!!! it's called "QUICK CHALLENGE PODCAST and this is the third one! One of my Favorite numbers!!! I just read about it around March 3 after Vicki reminded me of Claudine Hellmuth's website!(Thank YOU!!! Vickster) I had been there before but not in a little while! Claudine was gracious and made a cover to a Chunky Book I was in!!! entitled what else? "POPPETS" I'll have to post that some day soon! anyway, here, go here and get all the info and I'll be looking for your submissions!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO! They are all GREAT! from lighthearted to heavy! You'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehttp://claudinehellmuth.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

I'll have to go check that out!

BTW...I left a comment on your shoe post...wanna make sure you see it, because I HAVE TO KNOW where those shoes came from! LOL!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home