Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'M EVERY WOMAN!

Phew! Did anyone seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the American Idol??? LOL It was Great!!! Paris started it all with that EXCITING TURQUOISE TUNIC DRESS over blue jeans(that's a look for this spring, I like it, it takes me back to my Hippie days! Yeah!!!) Lisa sang ???? but she looked pretty with her blue dress but I agreed with Simon, the song sounded too old for her ,Melissa, wowieeeeeeeeeeeee, did you seeeeee those beautiful earrings and she sang "What About Love?"Kinnik sang??? but looked awesome, is plaid back in???, Katherine McPhee**ver as they nicknamed her sang "Freedom"Ayla sang "Live your life with your arms wide open" and BING!!! BAM!!! HERE CAMe MANDISA singing "I"M EVERY WOMAN" she was on FIRE!!! I LOVED IT!!! and then came cute KELLIE P. Singing "I'M the ONLY ONE" SHE was my FAVORITE of the evening, she is soooooooo cute! She thought Simon called her a mink! He called her a minx, which I looked up and it is a saucy girl! LOL I didn't vote because my favorite show came on "The Amazing Race" I wish I could go on that show, maybe Vicki or Chel will go on it with me, Misty??? Zo?? LLL? Contessa Kris??? Bina??? OOOOOOOOOO and I want to go out and find me some of that turquoise eyeshadow!!!! Thanks Paris! for inspiring me! She's another one of my favorites! Kellie, Paris and Mandisa(am I spelling her name right)Who's your FAVORITE???

5 Comments:

Blogger Misty Mawn said...

Love the collage Cinda...very cool!

My favorites are Paris and Kellie....Paris has so much soul and spice but Kellie is a sweet heart! I missed it last night...
The American race sounds like fun...I have only seen bits and parts of it though...

...still trying to feel better here...the kids are almost all better...Thank Goodness!!!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Misty Mawn said...

Love the collage Cinda...very cool!

My favorites are Paris and Kellie....Paris has so much soul and spice but Kellie is a sweet heart! I missed it last night...
The American race sounds like fun...I have only seen bits and parts of it though...

...still trying to feel better here...the kids are almost all better...Thank Goodness!!!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Misty Mawn said...

Why did it post twice?

6:49 AM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

I'll do the race with you...you minx you! LOL! I'm serious.

XO

ps -- I really really loved that song when Whitney Houston sang it.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic Collage! Love it.
a.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home