Tuesday, March 07, 2006

MY BUTTERFLY LANDED ON A LOTUS BLOSSOM

phew! All I remember before I got up this morning was I was in the kitchen with my daughter Gina, her friend Carla, and Carla's daughter who was under this way cool hair dryer getting her hair done(Carla isn't married and doesn't have a daughter so this dream must be in the future) and Carla was studying something and I asked her to look up something for me and she handed me the book and there it was "Lotus Blossom" Do YOU remember your DREAMS ? I also dreamed i was sitting in church and we sang a song titled "Rise" hmmmmmm what does this all mean??? Should I be afraid? well, I googled Lotus Blossom and the first one said The Lotus Blossom symbolizes the insperability of the cause and effect*******for the sake of the lotus fruit, there is the blossom #2 siad Buddhism and Hinduism, many of the deities are pictured sitting upon a lotus or holding a lotus blossom, the symbol of enlightenment #3 Lotus Blossom Shawl #4 something about creative thinking and mentioning Darwin, I don't even want to go there this morning, that's another POST maybe, maybe later in the day even if I get the time! but I think I know where the sitting in church dream came from because I was just thinking the other day as I was humming(I'm a hummer, are YOU?) a church song, I thought well now I know why they have these songs, songs will keep you going through the week til church time comes again! SWEET! my favorite insects are the butterfly, dragonfly and the praying mantis!! Here is my self portrait(taken about 30 years ago! sheesh!)and there is my neighbor's house in the background where I grew up! This IS another reject eBay collage that shows a Blue Jay(one of my favorite birds), me as a Butterfly(LOL) and it has a saying,"IF I KEEP A GREEN BOUGH IN MY HEART, THE SINGING BIRD WILL COME" i can't remember who said that? Please let me know! Maybe I'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you later! I might have to paint a Lotus Blossom today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

sometimes the emotion that a dream leaves us with is soo strong -- and many times undescribeable -- we're left to describe what we saw, which doesn't convey the whole message.

you are a beautiful butterfly.

xo

12:59 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

You are lucky to remember dreams in such details. Most of the time I remember only if it was a happy or sad dream. Sometimes I remember everything - the music, colors, faces...it's like real. And then, there are the recurring dreams...
"If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come." is a Chinese proverb (I used it recently on a card).

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home