Sunday, April 23, 2006

i sold an altered book back in 2005 and in it was a poem that i had written probably back in 2004, who knows?(until I find my poetry notebook)for my SWEEEEEEEEET friend Vicki! I put it in there thinking maybe one day it will be seen by her someplace sometime, who knows what will become of that altered book?!!?? Life is like that, sometimes it will SURPRISE you!!! Here it is;











SHE'S like a
fairy godmother
or
a fresh drop of rain
Inspiring me
Coaxing me on
Everytime I see
her name
it thrills me
to think she
thinks of me too!
for Vicki Hodge Cro

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

I'm without words (*gulp*) so I'll gather them and come back...only to say WOW for now, & that I'm so touched by the beauty of the picture & to me?!

8:31 AM  
Blogger carla said...

Oh...how pretty and sweet!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home