Sunday, April 23, 2006

THANK YOU! SWEET FRIEND VICKI!

Don't you just LOVE it when you get mail from your friends!!! Loookie what my sweet Baked Spud Vicki sent me! A turquoise gerber daisy Corsage pin(Yes!!!I will wear it soon!), a beauty full butterfly tin with a turquoise candle in it!!!!, sweet lil rose note cards(look for that rose to be in my art!shhhh!)turquoise bath salts, a "happily ever after" stamp(how cool is that? While I was at the "happily ever after"themed bridal shower,I was receiving a "happily ever after" stamp(Now that is in sync!!!)and beautiful sweet homemade wine charms with our initials!!!I'll DRINK to that!!! LOL Thanks! a BUNCH HONEYBUNCH!XOOXOXOXXOOXXOXOXOXO
"happiness is but a love sent package from a friend away" you know what I mean!!! LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

yeahhhhh, you're welcome dear friend! i'm so glad. i was smiling & wondering when i saw the "happily ever after" on you post before & wondered of the connection! :O)

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home