Saturday, April 22, 2006


Blogging is nice because it lets you keep like a diary of your comings and goings! Today was Erica's Bridal Shower! She is my second cousin. She is one of those babies! LOL Back in the summer of 1983 and almost spring of 1984 in our family we had a lot of babies! I didn't want any of my cousins to leave me behind soooooo I joined them! I can't believe all of these babies are 22 now! One is 23. There is Andrew, , Matthew, Erica, my Mario and Jennifer! They all went to school together. Erica had a fairy tale theme going on today, there's Jenny(Bridesmaid banner) Erica in the middle(Bride to Be banner) and Erica's sister Desirae(MaiD of Honor banner) It was sooooooo much fun for mom and I to get out like this once again to have some girly fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Look at those beautiful and happy girls! That's a good way to spruce up your blog! LOL!!! Sounds like so much fun -- I LOVE weddings and all the hoop-la that goes along with it. I hope you keep blogging it all.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home