Friday, June 16, 2006

KARMA! IT UP, in other words, HAPPY WEEK_END!!!

This is for Illustration Friday too cause Look at this gal DANCE! Happy Week-end!!! I've got to get busy and plant some flowers! hopefully this week-end and Happy Father's Day!!! Alleluia! My father is still doing pretty well, at least he is home!!! Mom says he even loves to SHOP now! lol Phew, such a funny, funny, funny pair!!! I'll be going out to the farm to seeeeeeee them Sunday! KARMA! IT UP my lil collage says and I mean Good Karma!!! Have yourselves a HAPPY WEEK-END!!! xoxooooxoxox Ps. does anyone know how to reduce pics, I need thumbnails for Illustration Friday! & I'd love to know how to change my profile pic for my Blog! If anyone has the time to explain, i would appreciate your know-how! thanks!

4 Comments:

Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

party hardy!

8:44 AM  
Blogger claudine hellmuth said...

this is fun!!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Zorana said...

I love your dance collage!
How cool is it having Claudine comment on it?
Happy weekend!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Happy weekend to you too darling!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home