Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"V I S I O N S" Poetry Thursday

One afternoon

I knew I was going to die

I was not ready

I questioned in my mind,

so soon?????

and then I looked

and he was there sitting

I thought, "It must be God!"

The Ancient One

No-one has seen his face soooooo

Who was he?

pondering

thinking

He wore a brilliant white feathered headdress

lots of beautiful white feathers adorned him

Him thinking

Me thinking

TRANCE

sublime thoughts danced in my heart

and brought me back to LIFE!

healed, still ALIVE!

Was it all a dream or

Was it Real?

I was sooo GLAD to be Alive

to breathe

Was He a Vision?

or

Was I his Vision?

I think of him often

I don't miss him

Have You seen him?

Cro

This is the first time I have ever tried painting this occurence or talked about it to anyone for fear I would be taken away!

was it a visiting angel or a deadly visitor

or


8 Comments:

Blogger White Square said...

I do not know if I have seen him or not but I can imagine him with the power of your words!
abhay

2:20 AM  
Blogger Star said...

It was courageous of you to express it when you felt it might take the 'vision' away. Good exploration of your feelings.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thank you so much for sharing this, it's beautiful. You've inspired me to write about a "vistation" I had.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Maybe you have started something here.

9:08 AM  
Blogger wendy said...

I liked the idea of you being eachothers visions best!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

This was a big deal and telling it offers hope. Thank you for the gift :)


I have had two simular situations and you have inspired me...see?

1:36 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

This is beautiful!

So happy you shared and that it wasn't tzaken away.

Hugs

9:59 AM  
Blogger A COLLAGE A DAY said...

Very Nice!!

r.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home