Thursday, July 13, 2006

Harried Cro ON ASSIGNMENT=Poetry Thursday


"Today"
I'm a harried housewife
Some days Harrier
THAT'S LIFE
Poetry Thursday, makes it merrier!
Cro


Phew! Today I ironed, cleaned, and of course cooked! I thought what am I going to do for Poetry Thursday!!!??? I can't think of a funny thing! Oh well, I'll use these tea bag envelopes(I'm always boiling tea bags for tea, they LOVE it!!!) and a piece of the Curly Frie bag! Ha! I'll make a collage of myself and think of Frida! Yeah, and there's my poem, I'll grab anything available to scratch down some verse, you think I'd write in a tablet but I used to, now I can't find a one! Sheeesh! soooo what's the use of a tablet? I got that piece of mail just today so it sure came in handy! and I made tacos and there is a code on there for a free itunes, if anyone wants it, I haven't downloaded that yet sooooo just mention it and I can email you the code, hurry! It expires 03/o1/07!! The way time is flying by, you better get it soon! hope this gives you a smile at least! or a little chuckle!

6 Comments:

Blogger Paul D. said...

Gave me a smile. I haven't made a collage in years! What fun.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

You are so unique! I love your happy collages. And I have a big smile now :-)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Oh to have been raised by you...to have had a mother like you...

You are someone I want to sit next to when I have to wait in the doctors waiting room, only to have your laughter as the medicine I need!

3 very big (((hugs)))

x darlene x

9:11 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

"Some days Harrier"..love it!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

You ALWAYS make me smile Cro. Your art is like you...fun!

HUGS

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope, it's OK

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home