Sunday, September 03, 2006

COOL SUNDAY


THE 28TH ANNUAL WEST VIRGINIA ITALIAN HERITAGE FESTIVAL IS A MEMORY NOW! iT'S AS OLD AS GINA! I WISH I COULD'VE FOUND A PIC OF HER UP THERE AT THE FIRST ONE! I'LL TRY AND FIND IT AND SEEEEEEEE IF I CAN ADD IT TO THIS COOL SLIDE! YUMMY FRITTIS, THE LITTLE WOMAN TODAY, SUNDAY WALKING ALL OVER TOWN IN HER LITTLE WALKER, SUCH TINY STEPS SHE TOOK, SHE WAS THE MOST AMAZING SIGHT I SAW! SHE CUT IN FRONT OF A LINE OF ABOUT A DOZEN OTHER PEOPLE TO GET SOME FRITTIS WE THOUGHT BUT SHE LEFT EMPTY HANDED, WE COULDN'T HEAR WHAT SHE THOUGHT THEY WERE SELLING! SHE WAS SOOOOOOO CUTE! AS SOON AS WE GOT THERE, JERRY AND I MET GINA AND GINA AND I WALKED DOWN THE STREET TO SEE SOME BOOTHS AND SHE GOT THAT BIG WAD OF GUM ON HER SHOE FIRST THING! HAHA! SHE GOT IT OFF PRETTY GOOD THO! ICK! IT WAS SOOOOOO RAINY BUT WE MADE IT UPTOWN FRIDAY NIGHT AND GOT TO GO AND HEAR MY COUSINS, THE DAVISSON BROS BAND(CHRIS AND DONNIE, THE SAME BOYS(they are young men now but will always be boys to me! ha!) THAT PLAYED AT THE NURSING HOME FOR GRANDMA) PLAY THEIR WONDERFUL MUSIC(I could listen to their music all night long!), THEY ARE ALWAYS TRAVELING, THEY ARE IN WASHINGTON D.C. TODAY! WOOOOO HOOO! I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY DO IT! PHEW! AND TODAY! WE MADE IT BACK UP. HOPE YOUR WEEK-END WAS FUN! I FORGOT TO ADD THE PIC OF THE FRITTIS! ISN'T THIS SLIDE COOL, BELINHA HAD ONE ON HER BLOG LAST MONTH!(her July 11 Post!) AND TAMMY, DID YOU HAVE ONE??? SWEET DREAMS! XOXOOXOX(YEAH, YEAH, I KNOW, I NEED A HAIR CUT! LOL)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, this is my first visit to your site, through Darlene. I love primitive dollys too. Looks like you had a great time this weekend.

Blessings!

Teresa

10:58 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

I was hoping that you are having too much fun to write in your blog. Glad that I was right! Gina is beautiful, you too...
The slide presentation is awesome; the only thing I don't like is that it covers the right side of your blog (that's the way it shows on my monitor). Have a very happy week!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

How fun! I'm Italian and would have loved this. Thanks for the highlights...no food pics? You look beautimus!!! Loved the slideshow :)

XXOO

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home