Tuesday, August 29, 2006

HAPPY TUESDAY!


pHEW! It's almost FALL! Can YOU believe it? I've read about gal's little gals and boys going to school for the first time and FINALLY, my gal, GINA is teaching her own first grade this year!!! She SUBBED for 4 1/2 years, last year was burnt out and didn't SUB at all,until the 18th of this month they called and asked her to SUB for this school's first grade! Hopefully, she will be here for a whole year, that's what we are hoping!!! It is sooooo EXCITING!!! So far, so good. Her first grade has been very well behaved so far! lol
Oh! here's a family of PRIMITIVES! LOL I'm selling these critters on Ebay....... they had a special for today, Gallery PLUS where you put your mouse over the pic and it shows larger! Yeah! Check them out, I hope they sell, if they don't I guess I'll put them up on Etsy! How's your day going? FINE and DANDY I hope! I've got to go iron in a bit, I'm way behind but wanted to get these critters listed for today's special! UG! Seeeeeeeeeeee YOU tomorrow hopefully! xooxoox ps. maybe I can get a collage done one day!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Very cute! I hope Gina gets a great class :) Manny is in the pics on top of sidebar, sporting his bow tie :)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Wow have you been busy or what?

You are so creative girl

Hugs and love to you

8:05 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

hi there cutie-pie! you have been creating some beautiful things -- as always! and congratulations to gina - that is so great, i hope the year goes wonderfully for her. love the pickin' & grinnin' shot below. looks like fun!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

You do such a variety of crafty lovelies...

I would keep playing and forget the ironing (yuck!)

xxx d

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home