Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MUG SWAP CONTINUES

Wowieeeeeeee!!!I got your gift today in the mail! Thank YOU Julie! Julie lives clear out in California! I LOVE this big tall mug! I've got the teapot on right now as I type! and the tea and the photo card are Sweet! This is a MUG SWAP from Melba's CAC Blog! Can you seeeeeeeeee the butterflies??(my camera battery is going low, the pic looks just a lil too dark, sorry, i was excited and wanted to post today!)and the beauty full! fairy, this mug is FULL of butterflies and 2 beauty full fairies! Julie said it was hard to pick something for someone you'Vehttp://www.bealivebelievebeyou.com/create/monday_swap_day/index.html just met but I could NOT have gotten a more fitting MUG! Thank YOU Julie!!! and Thank YOU Melba!!! and Thank YOU Jessie!!! for hosting this SWAP! Liz! if you are reading this, I haven't gotten yours mailed out but promise by the end of this week! here is the link for this CAC Swap, I'm sure they will be having another one and maybe YOU can join in the FUN!!!!****ps. I'll be thinking of YOU Julie amongst all those gorgeous trees! as I sip my tea from my beauty full Mug!

6 Comments:

Blogger Deb R said...

That's really cool that you already got your mug! It's pretty!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Hooray! I'm so glad that I picked one that suited you. And yes those are redwood trees on the card. I live in a whole forest of them.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Tanaya said...

That is SUCH an awesome mug! Dont ya just love swapping goodness!?!?!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh! i love it!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

So beautiful and magical! What a treat. And what a joy to read your enthusiasm. That totally made me smile. Enjoy!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

Fairies! I love fairies! What a truly magical present. Stunning.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home