Sunday, January 21, 2007

There's me and then there's BEATRICE, THE BEGGAR OF PRAYERS



after creating this collage, i thought to myself, what would you name this girly if you were to name her, and what came to mind is BEATRICE, BEGGAR OF PRAYERS! Ha! and I don't even like the name Beatrice , sorry all you Beatrices!!! so I thought I wonder what Beatrice means so I GOOGLED and Beatrice means "BRINGER OF JOY" (answers to your prayers!!! Yeah! as I translate that!or just to PRAY makes me happy and JOYful! so my intuition named her pretty good I think, don't you?) If YOU want to know what your name means here is a linkie********http://www.zelo.com/firstnames/findresults.asp?name=BEATRICE In other words*******I don't think we can ever get enough prayers, what are YOU praying today? I HOPE you don't forget our soldiers in Iraq and other parts of the world, PRAY for PEACE and LOOK for the SUPERNATURAL and EXPECT MIRACLES!!! Look your name up! It's FUN! My best girlfriend's name means graciousness! and I did name that sweet Darlene just right on my sidebar! and YES! I have a Darlene necklace! Thank YOU!!!! darling! xoxoxooxoxooo

3 Comments:

Blogger Mauricio said...

Hiiiiiiii,

I'm back! Great work, always.

See you :o)

4:48 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Sounds like kismit to me! Great piece!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

She is very pretty... I think she knows it too!

I looked up my name..angel

I will be praying for peace... my son could find out early as March when he goes and late as September .... I am expecting a miracle.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home