Thursday, February 08, 2007

SWEET INSPIRATION



http://carlasonheim.wordpress.com/ and
http://www.altereddiva.blogspot.com/~~~~~~~ http://allisonstrine.etsy.com
Here are some SWEET curtains I made a few months back, maybe in November right before my birthday to CHEER me up! The week before my sweet Grandma Garnet had passed away soooooooo I had some ETSY purchases on hand from September from these lovelie's ETSY shops and bought these ART patches! I want to THANK them for their wonderful ART and INSPIRATION! Thanks! Carla and Thanks! Karyn! Thanks! DJ! Thanks! Allison! I also bought some beauty full patches off of DJPettitt(hers was not machine washable) and a wonderful pendant necklace off of Allison Shrine, "Going from Misery to Happiness" I was depressed and I did some serious shopping! LOL anyway, I want YOU to seeeeeeeeee what I would like to seeeeeeeeeeee if the roads weren't so bad around here!and it wasn't sooooo darn cold!!!and Thank God i am not depressed NOW!!! Love and prayers for all who are!~~~http://www.herald-dispatch.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=C1&Dato=20070206&Kategori=NEWS&Lopenr=206003&Ref=PH

7 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

You found some great things on your etsy shopping spree! I love finding great little pieces of art from such talented people.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Zorana said...

How sweet! You just can't be depressed when you look at those curtains!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Darling curtains. I love the red on white combination. Cinda - don't have your email so go check on my reply to your comment on the dentist post. Stay warm and cheery. Annie

6:19 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

GREAT Curtains!!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Holly Loves Art said...

How lovely. The curtains are very special and so creative. I love the artists that you mention and have been following their work for quite sometime. I enjoy your blog and your amazing art very much.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Cinda - Hi, it's Annie again. I just got your card in the mail today with the assist for postage. I love the mini-print you enclosed as well. Thank you so much. Now if I could just chase down an email addy for you. LOL

3:36 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Happy warm thoughts blowing your way :) SMOOCHES!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home