Thursday, March 22, 2007

I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU! tee hee

"to: MY DEAR Readers"
sometimes
i think this Blog
is so ho hum, no wind in my chimes
Hopefully YOU won't fall asleep and zzzZZZZ like a Log!

Some days
I can't WAIT to Post
On others, a cloudy day, I'm hiding like Sun Rays
Wishing I was walking on a Beach Coast

Today
in spite of my slow, almost dying?! PC
i feel like a BIG GIANT SUN RAY!!!
wIsHinG I could meet YOU all, your faces I would LOVE to see!

Today
no pictures but I have words
Let's sing, dance, walk, run and just be our childlike self and play
Don't forget to skip, let's FLY today like the birds!!!!
Cro
Happy day to YOU! Hope I see you today, I really enJOY your company!
xoxoxox SWEET DREAMS! (just in case YOU went to sleep!!! ahahahaahahahaahahaaha!!!!!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Angela Marie said...

Cinda! You ARE a Giant SUN Ray!

Happy Day to you sweetie!

;)

2:12 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Hey Girlfriend: I'll jump, I'll dance, I'll skip-de-doo! You are someone I'd like to meet face to face too!
You just keep on having a wonderful day!

3:41 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

You are too funny! Fall asleep at your blog...NEVER! Love your little ditty...now go check out my new birdie piece...Soar with a song in your heart!
I think we're on the same wavelength today...or is it bloglength? lol
Luv ya Cro!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

it is good to see you today ;)

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home