Sunday, March 11, 2007

~*~**SING A SONG DARLINGS~*~


don't YOU FEEL better when YOU sing?!!! I do! In church, I always try and remember a phrase or two. This Sunday,(Saturday night is when I go!) it was Psalm 95 that caught my eyes "O COME, let us sing unto the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. and then I read other psalms since I was relaxing, Psalm 92 says for it's title, A Psalm or Song for the Sabbath day. Verse 1 reads, It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most high.
Isn't that pretty? Do you ever sing Psalms?! I do but not often enough! This gal inspired by church and singing is on eBay! Scroll down and click onto my Ebay. One of my favorite scenes from the movie Cold Mountain is when they are in the church singing! I LOVE Nicole, Renee and Jude in this movie! Sweet Dreams! xoxoxox

6 Comments:

Blogger Angela Marie said...

I sing... not good. But it does make me feel better!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I only sing when no one is around! It's better for everyone if I do it that way!!
I love love love this collage! The colors are beautiful and the whole image is just fantastic. You are so creative and talented.

9:34 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

I love to sing!! And how ironic that you should mention psalms as I just poted one yesterday! Sing on Cro!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I love to sing, just not where people can hear me. LOL You go girl! XXOO

4:39 PM  
Blogger Gypsy Purple said...

Oh my...I totally love this!!!
Such a great blog

4:12 AM  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

love singing too ~ we sing psalms at church too, really love this piece, Judy x

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home