Tuesday, March 13, 2007

LIFE IMITATING ART OR ART IMITATING LIFE?!!!



Well, it looks like I was imitating life with my art unconsciously!!!in my previous post which I hadn't noticed til' I LOOKED at it one day and thought JEEEEZZZZZ!!! tHAT'S ME!!! tee hee The last time I was at the doctor's she said, "wow, your cheeks are red! I wonder if you might be getting Rosacea!(pronounced RO-ZAY-SHA!) Phew! It's always something! Does anyone know how to treat this??? I'll just have to go back to the Dr.s but it won't be til' next month! or the next! YOU have to LOOK on the bright side, I won't have to buy any rouge!!! altho I never did anyway, I'd just dab a little lipstick on my cheeks! I'm not a make-up person! I HAVE to have my lipstick though and eye-liner! LOL well, if anyone knows how to treat this, one article said people will think I am a drinker! Oh, goody, goody gumdrop!!! Another article said to avoid the SUN, and another said get a little sun but don't sunburn! Well, I'm still going to the Beach this fall and I am still going to have a drink now and then so there Rosacea!!! Here is one link to it, please let me know how to treat rosacea if you know!!! Thanks! dear sweet readers! ***http://infosmart.org/rosacea-treatment/ sweet dreams! xoxooxo

4 Comments:

Blogger Vedrana M. said...

interesting portrait, like it :)
can't help about other thing,xxx

2:03 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Cool photos! It is your art!!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Cool pics Cinda! There is a rx for that I saw the commercials on tv. XXOO You look marvelous!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

these do look like your art pictures! very interesting! I think that you are beautiful! It just accured to me, you look like linda rodstad.... i don't know if i am spelling her name right.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home