Saturday, March 24, 2007

SATURDAY


wELL, HERE I AM! I have been having computer problems, couldn't even download pics last night in my same place, haven't tried today, won't til the week-end is over probably!
Do YOU go through periods when YOU just want to WALK AWAY from this Blogging World and the thing YOU are most interested in which is creating ART right at the moment? I do all the time here lately! but then I get sad thinking about what it would be like without it in my life!
This week it has been a SAD place to be, with Disgusting comments made on a Blog and SAD news of a sweet little Mama girly trying to have another sweet baby just to see the ultra sound showing SADNESS, a dear woman fighting for her health, another couple going to the cabin in the woods after losing a baby, how much sadness can one endure?!!! With real life of your own and sadness being in it and then reading of more and more sadness in the world, one has to go on, just has too! Maybe that's what we need right now, more sympathy, some seem to get it and some still do not! I don't know where I'm going with this, I guess it's just to let YOU know I'm here for YOU if YOU need me! I can say many prayers for YOU! So, instead of taking a BREAK from BLOGGING like I was thinking last night of doing, I'm still here! LOVE and PRAYERS and lots of xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo's
ps.My husband just brought in the mail!I received my ONe Heart-One World give away PINK bracelet FROM DEBBIE!!!! YOU can seeeeeeee it herehttp://myalteredart.blogspot.com/2007/03/blog-post.html***i'LL wear it this evening to church and smile thinking about ALL THE GOODNESS and LOVE in the BLOG WORLD! oh! and any advice on this CROW piece??? I was thinking I might add a poem or something to it? What do you think, leave it alone or add a Woodland Crow Dance poem?

8 Comments:

Blogger J C said...

Me too. Sometimes I need a break. But I always come back. And it's not even an addiction. Just miss my cyberfriends! :)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

I hear you. Don't ever walk away. We need your fun, colorful, fantastic art work, and we need your love and prayers. Wish I could go to church with you and see your new braclet!
XOXO
Wanda

3:17 PM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

A break is fine...just remember to come back ;o)...or else

5:47 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

LOVE THIS PIECE...AS IS!! It's great!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

You have a beautiful big heart XXOO

Come back soon!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I think we all need breaks from blogging now and then. But I will say I have received SO much from blogging that I can't imagine leaving it. I don't mean in terms of the tangible treasures....but emotionally. When I was going through the darkest days I felt held in the hearts of many. I felt the warmth and caring I so dearly needed. There is truly something to be said for the connections made. So the thing we all have to remember is that if the connections are real and profound and lasting...then a blogger can take a break for awhile knowing that won't go away.
You a bright light!
x0

8:37 PM  
Blogger Gracey said...

I hope you don't stop blogging but I do know what you mean. I like seeing your art and reading your posts...keep up the good work!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

I think that this Art piece is beautiful. It is one of my favorites!

Cinda... I would miss you in this bloggie world. :(

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home