Monday, June 25, 2007

CAWWWWWWWWW CAWWWWWWWW!!! EXCITEMENT IN BLOGLAND




oOOOO! CAN YOU FEEL IT, THE EXCITEMENT IN BLOGLAND???!!!!!WOOT!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!
i ORDERED THIS BOOK WAY BACK ON MARCH 7 AND TODAY, MY BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRY LEE DAVISSON!!! i LOVE YOU!!! IF ANYONE SEEEEEES HIM OUT THERE IN TEXAS GIVE HIM A BIG HUG FOR ME!!! I RECIEVE THIS WONDERFUL BOOK!!!!
i KNEW THE CROW FEATHER WOULD COME IN HANDY WHEN I FOUND IT! iT IS MY BOOKMARK FOR THIS BOOK!(YOU know how I LOVE crows being one myself, Cro) lol I am on page 33 and can't wait to get back at it but I have to start supper!!! Waaaaa! I found out it was faerie(fairy) day yesterday(Nature Girl told me so) soOOOOooo it was very appropriate timing I get this book today!!! I've been to Laini's Blog a time or so and me wanting to be an author someday myself and I read something about crows, well, I just had to have this book!!!! A BIG CONGRATS!!!! TO LAINI TAYLOR!!! gO MEET HER AND SEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW CUTE SHE IS!!!SHE HAS TALENT COMING OUT EVERY PORE OF HER BODY!!! WHILE YOU'RE THERE, DON'T FORGET TO LOOK AT HER " LAINI'S LADIES" i WANT TO ORDER ONE OR TWO OF THESE WONDERFUL CREATURES NEXT! altho I might wait for a MAGPIE!!!? lol I included a pic of that glare on Magpie's right wing, does something happen to it/!!! don't tell me anyone!!! I was just wondering because a lot of my pics I tried taking, that glare on her right wing kept coming up! hmmmmmmm Only a faerie would know!!! HOPE YOU are feeling excitement of some kind today my sweets!!! xxoxxooxoxox, Cinda aka Cro hehehehe or in other words, Cawwwwwwwwwwwwww Cawwwwwwwwwww!***http://growwings.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cro! Thanks for the AWESOME post! Love your bookmark! And as for Magpie's wings. . . well, just wait and see. . .

Cheers!!
-Laini

7:39 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

I love Laini's Ladies!! I knew about them before and just fell in love with them.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Hey Girlfriend: Boy, trying to catch up on reading posts....I love your bookmark too. How perfect for the book!
Love and Hugs

3:45 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Laini's Ladies are great. I picked up her "Diet Goddess" at Powell's when I was there. Unfortunately, I was there a couple of days BEFORE her book's release. I would have loved buying at Powell's in Portland.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home