Friday, June 22, 2007

HOPE YOU ARE STILL DANCING!!!


hERE I AM! checking on YOU to seeeeeeeeeeeeeee if YOU are dancing!!! Mindy is!!! SWEET!
Hope YOU have a Blessed week-end, I'll be thinking of YOU!!!
Before I go, let me introduce YOU all to a very talented lady! It amazes me to meet so many sweet people! Now, I am hooked on 3 D Animation! Please check Gina's video out and vote and support her! Her video is Beauty Full!!! Youhttp://www.ourstage.com/video/channel/1-animation/UHUWSKMCQYGOurStageL-the-gift will seeeeeeeeeeee!!! ***
and while you are there at~~~~OurStage check this cute video out too! "Afterhours" by flashx1300 Phew! It made me chuckle! Hope I can learn some 3D Animation! Very INTERESTING!!! Thanks! Gina Miller!!! Your video is awesome like YOU! Here is one of her Blogs*** http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/*** and if YOU need something to dance to, go to my Cro Stuff Blog!!! teeeeeee heeeeeee
Happy Week-end!!! Keep dancing and singing too!xoxoxoxooxoxoCinda

2 Comments:

Blogger Naturegirl said...

Oh yes today being the day of the ~Faeries~ I am ~dancing~ in my secret garden!!
Sprinkling a dusting of sparkles your way! NG

1:25 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you so much for your support!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home