Tuesday, May 15, 2007

~*DEVOTED TO THE ONE I LOVE*~


oNe week, you're ALL FIRED UP!, the next week, you're running on exhaust fumes!!!
Phew! I'm still trying to find Spring clothes! What tote are they in? I think I have too many totes! LOL I was asking myself aloud what to do with all these winter clothes now and my husband heard me and said "I'll get you some more totes!" I said "NO!!!! no more totes!"We're gonna be run out of the house by totes!!! Wall to wall totes! My laundry room is full of em! I have a few in 2 closets(some of my readers might not know what a tote is! It is a big plastic box with a lid) I haven't even had much time to read my Bible lately! This message is from last week, like I said I'm almost running on empty this week, I'm TIRED but I'll be perking up soon I hope! Hope YOU are having a DEVOTED week to something YOU enJOY! Even if it is yourself! Meanwhile, I've got to get back to my devotions, my quiet time spent with the Lord! I need to start percolating once again!
O! Here is something that might save you $$$$$$$$$! I haven't checked it out yet but it was on the Pittsburgh news! Sounded pretty good! Let me know if you find it to be saving YOU a $$$$$$$$ or 2!!!! It was getting soooooo many hits last night I had to wait to get on this website!!!http://www.retailmenot.com/

6 Comments:

Blogger PennyBlue said...

Yes I finally dug out some summer clothes, and actually found some shorts that fit!! Yay me! If ya have a minute, stop by my blog...I'm looking for opinions. Tanks Cro and Happy Tuesday!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Hey Cro: And I thought I was the "tote queen". Oh I have stacks of those, my things, my husbands things, Bob's things...my art things....on and on...what did we do before plastic totes???

Sweetie....grab you Bible and just sit down on one of those totes for a minute of quiet devotion!
Loving on you today, I battle the same war to find time for devotions!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

My "totes" are out and filled with winter's fluff, ready to go back out to garage. Rest up! XXOO

11:00 AM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

"This site has temporarily exceeded its connection limit. Please try again in a few minutes."

...Cinda, you broke the link with an influx of traffic LOL ;o)
You naughty girl!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I always thought totes were bags. Silly me, now I know better!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

How big is your laundry room?! Ours is the size of a closet and that is with the washer and dryer! LOL!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home