Monday, May 21, 2007

MAKE SWEET MEMORIES



And HOW was YOUR week-end?!! Jer and I visited a 82 year old dear woman named Jane yesterday! It was her birthday and she was soooo surprised!!! The look on her face when we were at her door was priceless! She sits by us in church and uses a walker. She lives alone in a 1o1 year old house and has never been married. She seems quite HAPPY though. She has made many sweet memories!
going Blog to Blog is so interesting!!! You can take a peek in one another's lives! On the week-end I was so inspired by a young gal. She is such a talented writer!!! She loves bikes and phew! I used to ride my bike everywhere!!! We have 2 bikes in our garage just waiting for us to take them out and repair them! This gal also reminded me of falling in love, what a sweet memory that is!!! How many times have YOU fallen in love??! I have fallen in love maybe 4 times. I've had other boyfriends but nothing serious! Another Blog reminded me of the heartache of breaking up! It took a year or more for me to get over one of those loves! My daughter has gone through heartache too and I just about lose it every time with her! I am sooooooo GLAD when she has gotten back into the light!!! JOY! JOY! JOY!
SO THIS POST is dedicated to Mallory***http://malpal106.blogspot.com/*** who has inspired me(Thank YOU!) and there is your golden locket, how many gals have one of these?! I do!!! and Jerry, Damon, Gina and Mario are inside mine! Who is the lucky ones inside yours?!!!xoxoxxoxooxoxox
Psalm 73:20 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.

4 Comments:

Blogger PennyBlue said...

Halo Cro! My weekend was okay but my Monday Morning was FABOO! Why? Because I got such a wonderful package from you!! You are the BEST Girly girl! Throwing in those treats for the little guy!! Faboo and Top of the Pops I tell ya! So THANK YOU and mucho hugs! The hub like your art too! I would've emailed ya, but I can't find your email! Cheers Cro and Happy Monday!
OH and I LOVE THE BIRD!! lol

9:39 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Dave and I snuck away to our dream home this weekend and he is in my locket. Happy Monday! XXOO

1:23 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

How many times have I fallen in love? Only once! All the others were trial runs. LOL

12:04 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Yes, thanks for reminding us about falling in love. I've fallen in love several times, and they were special and excting, but the real thing for me has lasted 46 years this June with the man of my heart.

By the way, I love reading Mallory. She is very talented.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home