Tuesday, January 08, 2008

~~~***LET'S GET JUICY!!!***~~~


LET'S GET JUICY!!!! ANOTHER COLLAGE GOES TO MARKET
mY daughter is moving and she found a NEW apartment for the NEW YEAR!!! Now, Jerry and I can go seeeeeeeeeee her! Well, when she finds some furniture!!! TEE HEE to be young and starting out! She LOVES her new state although it is a 9 hour drive!!! I get tired on 4 hour drives!!! but I can't wait to seeeeeeeee where she lives!
How are YOU today! Let me call you SWEETHEART!!!! XOXOXOOXOX, Cinda

3 Comments:

Blogger http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

OH!! What a cutie cutie!!!! ( hours away... well, that gives you a reason to go on a vacation on a whim ;) Youa re so fun!!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

looks wonderful, love it! :) i also want to let you know i have award for you - check it on my blog! xoxo

9:38 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Beautimus Cinda! Another baby chick leaves the nest. HUGS

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home