Sunday, January 06, 2008

HOW WAS YOUR FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY,2008


I still haven't gotten my Christmas decorations or gifts put away yet!!! eeeeEEEEEk! Where to put them??? I MUST rid out this year!!!
My sweet girlfriend and I are going to have our Tuesday Bible Study, we started on NEW Year's Day and decided to do a spirutual collage! So,my first collage of 2008 is on Etsyhttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8717324*** and I just added angel postcards to etsy last night! The postcard front is from an altered book I sold, the 2 pages have a Cro poem and an angel on the other page. Here is the Angel poem,
Remember
the angel dreams
and
dream
of
angels
and pray for them
They are angels
and we need them
Nearby is your
angel
Whisper
talk to your
angel
Cro

and on the back is one of my comment avatar pics from my Blog!!! I think I'll add it pretty soon! I want to keep changing my pics this year I think! Maybe. LOL ***Have a second SWEET week my little friends!!!***

5 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Happy New Year, Cinda! I love the pics of you below! and Beautiful angels!! All the best to you in 2008! :) XOXO

1:24 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

My first week was pretty good! I like your angels.

I'm with you on the getting rid of stuff. I have waaay too much! And I like the idea of changing out your picture every so often. Maybe I'll try to do that, too. You're a good influence on me!!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

My Angel's whispered to me that you are one SWEET GAL. Love the look on all your new things....lovely.

If this years goes like the first week...I'm loving it!!!
Love and Hugs
Wanda Mae

3:29 PM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

YOU make my day!...please check out my blog and share the LUV! ;o)
Kat

5:20 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Sounds like a good week. love the whole spiritual collage thang. Monday hugs Cro!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home