Sunday, December 16, 2007

~~~***MAGIC IN EVERY DAY, FIND IT!***~~~


http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/images/2007/12/12/dec12th3.jpg
JUST LISTED TWO MORE THINGS TO ETSY!!! I love that cat's face or does it LOOK like a doggy to YOU?!! tee hee
and the other day when I went browsing for a second, I saw "The Fairy Tree" painting by Richard Doyle on Vanessa's Blog(a Fanciful Twist) and I wasn't intending to create a Fairy Tree at all but that's what ended up becoming!
Just a second ago, I found my magic for the day on Gina's(my friend) Blog! Her Youtube gave me the magic of smelling gingerbread!!! Isn't that wild, but it is true! You've experienced these moments in time! Everyone has!!! Just be on the alert for your magic every day and it will come! I didn't think I would find it today because DEATH found it's way near my family once again. A classmate of (my daughter) Gina's was buried yesterday. He was only 29. What can one say to this? How many people are in mourning this Christmas?!! I offer them my sorrow and prayers. Thoughts do become things! I BELIEVE this sooOOOOOoOOo say a little prayer for those less unfortunate than us this Christmas. Give yourself. O! Here's Gina's (friend)YouTube SWEET video!!! Who knows?!!! Maybe You'll smell gingerbread too!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkt8ZAmcnVA

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

Hi TC,
Isn't Christmas just a wonderful time of year! I love it. I like the cold, although we are supposed to warm up and I'm ready for that right now. Our street is icy from packed snow still, but I'm enjoying all the frosty things while I can.

And for those who have lost loved one and the like, it is a sad time. I'm glad you mentioned those who are grieving this time of year. Blessings to you and yours.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Girlfriend. The cat and the fairy tree are great! Yes, there will be sorrow mixed with joy this season as each year death comes knocking...My father and my mother both entered heaven this season. I find my joy in there being in heaven at Christmas!

Love and prayers for your daughter's friends family.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

I just re-read my comment and it sounded like I just lost my parents...my dad in 1968, my mom 1991...but the hurt continues.

9:03 PM  
Blogger http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

OH!!! That cat's face!!!! Meeeeewwwwww Adorable!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Yes it is a magical time! And THANK GOD for etsy as that's helping me make it more magical for my kids. I miiisss yooouuu Cro! lol I have been so busy with holiday madness but stop by my blog ok. I miss you...oh I said that already. lol
Much Holiday Blessings to you and yours!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Cool
art! This can be a sad time of year, unfortunately. How is your daughter Gina ?

8:47 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Love and Hugs,\Wanda

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home