Sunday, June 01, 2008

***<3*SUNDAY AFTERNOON*<3***





jUNE 1, 1973, O! what a GLORIOUS day!!! That's when I met my old man! It was a dance club bar, "Top of the Tree" on a hot Friday night, a night I'll never forget! I've told it before, how I had on a scarf and Jerry told me why don't YOU take that off, so the next song I went into the bathroom and took off my scarf and the electricity went off!!! WOOT! I should have known he was the one right then! I did know I loved the looks of him! He looked like Mark Spitz! tee hee but better looking!!! Yeah baby, BEHAVE!!! 6 months later, December, 1973 was our wedding day! See how we are starting to look like each other as they say old couples do!!! LOL
today, LOOK!!! as we drove to the old graveyard where we walk just about every day now, there it was! A fluffy white cloud that looks like a heart!!! That could be for all of us, especially for my honeymooners, Damon, my son and his new wife, Natalie on the plane today coming back home from the Dominion Republic! and for my old man! tee hee and me!
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the pretty buttercups in the graveyard!!! There were thousands more but these did come back after a cutting!!!
and to cap off a beautiful JUNE 1st DAY, what else, an ice cream cone!!! Hope YOU had a fluffy peaceful Sunday!xoxoxoxoxoxo, Cinda
ps. listen to one of my FAVorite SINGERS!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

What a great afternoon. And with the man of your dreams and life.
What a way to start a new month!!!
Me and my hubby will celebrate 47 years June 24th!!

Love is Good!!

5:45 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

WOOHOO!! Our anniversary was May 31st and we met at a bar called American Trash on their first Harley Davidson night. Went for a ride on his Harley and it was all over! lol Happy A!! I'm so glad to be back online. Hugs Cro!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home